Author Topic: Spawning and driving vehicles.  (Read 2360 times)

How do you do it?

I know you have to be an admin to spawn them, but I don't know how.  I used to know, but forgot. lol.  I haven't played in forever.

How do you get into one?

You don't need to be an admin to spawn a vehicle. To spawn a vehicle:
While ingame, press B
Hit Special Tab and on the bottom, you'll see a Vehicle Spawn brick.
Select that, then hit the slot you'd like the brick in.
Press the assigned brick slot button and place the brick (If you don't know how to place bricks, someone else will explain...hopefully)
Press Q and scroll to (or press the assigned slot move keys) to the wrench.
Hit the brick, a GUI will appear. In the place saying NONE, click it.
Select a vehicle from the list, then hit OK.

Vehicle!

To get into a vehicle, jump on it. Drive around using the mouse to steer and W/S to go forwards/backwards. Some vehicles (air ones) can rotate with A and D.

I suggest starting slow on flying vehicles, one accidental push and you'll be crashing into the ground so hard you'll be screaming "ARGHHFGHFGFG"

ya, another pointer is that if you plan on flying, i suggest first person because its easyer to turn and control the plane.

I find ANY vehicle to be easiest in 3rd person because you can actually see where your wheels/direction is pointing :(

I like to steer air vehicels with first person and ground with therd.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:55:20 PM by Mr Smash »

You don't need to be an admin to spawn a vehicle. To spawn a vehicle:
While ingame, press B
Hit Special Tab and on the bottom, you'll see a Vehicle Spawn brick.
Select that, then hit the slot you'd like the brick in.
Press the assigned brick slot button and place the brick (If you don't know how to place bricks, someone else will explain...hopefully)
Press Q and scroll to (or press the assigned slot move keys) to the wrench.
Hit the brick, a GUI will appear. In the place saying NONE, click it.
Select a vehicle from the list, then hit OK.

Vehicle!

Is that in RTB?  Nothing happens when I press B.

for RTB: you do what you said on the first post

for BLR: mess around with the controls and when you know how to plant bricks, plant a spawn plate (the big one), switch to wrench, hit the spawn brick, select what you want and in a split second you should see a

Vehicle!

Okay, so I can spawn them now, but I still can't figure out how to get in them.

Keep in mind that I'm using RTB.

Press E while next to it and looking directly at it....If E is rebinded, Action Key

Okay, so I can spawn them now, but I still can't figure out how to get in them.

Keep in mind that I'm using RTB.
sorry no1 can see your an rtb person (get retail!) hit F11 or whatever setting for world editor then well IDK I PLAY RETAIL i think it says viechle then pick the 1 you want for RTB i think(GET RTAIL MAN IT ROCKS HARD!!!!!! ITS EASIER AND BETTER IT ISNT ABOUT BRICK STREACHING TO REDUCE LAG MAN!!!)

that is all

Jirue, you better not have seriously type out that bad grammar and extreme advertising for Blockland, when he may not be able to get it....

lol.  Those planes are really hard to fly.
I wasn't expecting the steeing on them to be that realistic, lol.

in RTB, you need help to fly a plane while the Retail version of a plane, its a one man job. shouldn't this be somewhere else? in RTB fourms or something?