Author Topic: Bricks Fall Apart (again)  (Read 2327 times)

i decided to pass by ussr server and facechild built his house but when i got close, this is what happened. noticed the text is also screwed up.
@facechild: sorry facechild if you didn't want your house on fourms.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 06:47:22 AM by shocklink10 »

I think thats somthing to do with the graphics card, i am not shure though.

I have never encounterd this so it might be somthing with your computer.

shock, I know you know of the other topics, why post about this happening when you know info from them?

Your graphic card fried, el oh el.

shock, I know you know of the other topics, why post about this happening when you know info from them?
@master: cause i didn't know why and i don't plan on bringing back the dead
plus, idc because i was playing on my school computers, just wanted to help out.

I wasn't telling you to revive the topic, I was telling you that you didn't need to post about this.

I know, double post, but I have just experienced this myself. I mean the EXACT same thing. I was on the same server, walked up to the same house, th exact moment I backed up a little to get the full view, BAM, Artifacts :( all over, so horrible. I think it may have something to do with the server, as well as the other causes. Damnit, just when I think "hey, it's the house from shocklinks topic," it happens.

I've had this problem before aswell. I don't think it's anything serious, just a glitch.

Also: XD @ still in ADO.

this used to happen to me. then i got a new video card. hasnt happened since.

I can barely remember this happening to me only once before long ago, the first time it's happened since then, and the game runs good on other servers.

the first time it happened was when i was building a wall, halfway and it falls apart, this is like number 2 that happened to me

Maybe the USSR servers have a mod that if you back up away from a build, it falls apart before you take pic and steal?

Nope, USSR uses too many protections scripts.....but not anything like that....

It happened again last night. The exact same server, looking at the exact same building. I went to other servers and it didn't happen, it has something to do with the USSR server.

Badspot, do you know how a specific server could cause this while all others wouldn't?

many protections scripts
what?, they got protection from what?

Happeneds to me all the time on tthat server
it might be becouse my water cooling system jsut brook down ):
stupid computer must turn off every 5 minutes....