Author Topic: Nerdy Jokes  (Read 4763 times)

Post your nerdy jokes here.

Example 1:
Man 1: Your car is nice.
Man 2: How is my car a metamorphic rock at all? (Gneiss)

Example 2:
Why did the magnet go to the carnival?
He was attracted to the ferrous wheel.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:52:06 PM by Doomonkey »

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAa . . . haha . . .heh he.

NO!

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"
The joke

My head
I feel sad now.

i laughed harder than i should have

..Fallout 3?

A neutron walks into a bakery, "I'd like a cake," he says, "how much will that be?"
The baker replies, "For you, no charge."

I don't get the first one, but the second one is funny.

Lol Dexter's Lab

From Fallout 3:
"War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Dohoho. That should be printed on T-shirts.

From Fallout 3:
"War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Dohoho. That should be printed on T-shirts.
T-shirts are great for expressing stuff. :D

So a black bishop, rook, and pawn walk into an all-white bar. A queen captures the rook and a king captures the pawn. The bishop, however, checks the king. DOHOHOHOHOHO that joke sucked. I wanted to make a chess joke :(

Ahahahahah..

I don't get these (>0-0)>