Author Topic: Dropshock's PHP Signature - I need submissions! (Thoughts on appearence change?)  (Read 5053 times)

I had originally created this way back in 2010, and rarely worked on it since, but just today I added a few things:
  • Instead of storing the phrases in a hideous text file, they're in a MySQL database
  • It now gives users the ability to add their username to a phrase, or remain anonymous if you don't enter one.
  • A few other changes I can't think of at the moment, you probably don't need to know them anyways
Due to the fact that it's no longer stored in the gross text file, I've gone and lost every single one of my wonderful, and not so wonderful phrases that people have added over the past year.
I'd like you guys to fill it back up, but please try and keep the submissions intelligent. I'd really prefer it if you guys didn't add idiotic phrases such as "richardS" or "WIENERS", but I'm not going to control what you add, unless I think it's just ridiculous, then I'll just remove it.
Also, at the time I'm posting this it's pretty late at night and there aren't as many users on, so if this gets behind I'll just bump it up in the morning.
So, alright. Go nuts. I'll brace for impact. If you have and questions post em here.
I'm all open for suggestions and improvements, by the way. I think I might improve on the appearance when it's not 12:30 AM.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:03:57 PM by Dropshock »

This is silly.
Fun.
Yeah. There was like 400+ phrases added before I cleared them. People must like it. :V

This is my favorite entry in the database. - Commander Shepard
Okay, you've successfully made me laugh really hard, who ever added this.

I remember this
too much spam though

Um, yeah, okay,
If you're going to leave stuff like "Hey I remember this" post it in the thread, not on the signature.
I remember this
too much spam though
It will always be filled with stuff unless I monitor is 24/7. Some phrases were good before, though.
Edit: I'd like to throw a rule out there.
No pony things please, nothing related to MLP or anything.

I can't think of what to
No pony things please, nothing related to MLP or anything.
...add

You were expecting spam of that sort?

I can't think of what to...add

You were expecting spam of that sort?
I've already got spam of that sort.
Congratulations, 64.74.213.70, 69.57.123.218, and 67.4.220.71, you're the first ones to be banned!
Atleast, if the quick ip-ban list I added worked.

You really expected us to be mature about this?

Spammed at the start, how sad

You really expected us to be mature about this?
No, not at all. I never said anything like that.
Expected. It's the internet.
Hold on, give me a minute to clear out the stuffty entries.

You should have seen the last time he posted it.

Me and a bunch of other people got banned for researchographic links.