There ok.
3 (15.8%)
Nah.
0 (0%)
They stink.
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2007, 03:31:02 PM

Author Topic: Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.  (Read 65068 times)

Make one where he eats a pie, then poops the pie, and eats the pie again, and make it into a loop  :cookieMonster:

And make me one with a guy attacking a door with mega attacks and theres a HUGE explosion and then he lays there and the door just swings open

One:

And make me one with a guy attacking a door with mega attacks and theres a HUGE explosion and then he lays there and the door just swings open

That one was already made  :panda:

Also awesome job!

Thanks.
But actually use them when I make then for you.
Any one else?
Two:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:43:02 PM by (KaosWolfs)Wolf »

That one was already made  :panda:
That's the point -_-

At least he knows how to make something that complex, this is the best I could make, I don't understand you....btw, it's my first...and I used Imageready to make it loop, at first it went to the part where the circle is a line :/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:05:20 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Make one with a panda exploding and then becoming a nintendo that explodes and becomes a panda and loops :D No curse...

... Stick figures please... not stick animals.

I guy doing a backflip into an Ice Cream Sundae
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:25:01 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Shut up! Leave now! You.. Mumbles something* WHORE!!!

WHAT?! I just asked you to make a guy doing a backflip into an Ice Cream Sundae :'(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:25:50 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Shut up! Leave now! You.. Mumbles something* WHORE!!!
Really LEAVE. This isn't a "Making research avatars for people who wanted em'" post... and NORMAL avatar! Sheesh.
Will someone PLEASE ban him?

For what?! Damnit you are a stubborn meanie, telling them to ban me and talking about research when all I ask for is a guy backflipping into Ice Cream Sundaes :(