There ok.
3 (15.8%)
Nah.
0 (0%)
They stink.
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2007, 03:31:02 PM

Author Topic: Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.  (Read 65484 times)

I want one that is 75x75. It will be a guy next to a DO NOT TOUCH button and he falls over on it, then it displays the earth exploding piece-by-piece (preferably the tectonic plates of the earth pieces :D)

I don't think he likes you, and I don't think he even knows what a tectonic plate is.
Anyway, I will make that one if you want, a bit later though, and Kaos, I suggest you work on your effects a bit, explosions don't look like that.

I don't want you start copying mine, everyone should have their own style, but those don't look like explosion, just a random scribble.

T_T I get it, I get it. (This is a post your ideas for your icon not to make me look like a F*cking idiot ok? No offence.)

I don't care. They're mine and stop posting YOURS on my thread.

I'm not?...and even if I was, can't really stop me  :cookieMonster:
Don't make me start my own thread and bring all the crowd there, I'm just trying to give you some advice to make your animations better.

I want one that is 75x75. It will be a guy next to a DO NOT TOUCH button and he falls over on it, then it displays the earth exploding piece-by-piece (preferably the tectonic plates of the earth pieces :D)
Anyway, I will make that one if you want, a bit later though.
Ok :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 03:51:06 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

stop spamming quote boxes I got banned for a week for that, it's annoying if you don't care about the info about being banned for it. Kaos, expand your Easytoon...whatever. Make the panda nintendo :(

never ever ask me to make something that's that small..EVER.
That was annoying as forget.
Didn't turn out that great since it's so small.

Anyone else want a new avatar?

hmmm
it seems kaos has been less of a noob sence picking up this hobby thing

Please stick to the topic!

never ever ask me to make something that's that small..EVER.
That was annoying as panda.
Didn't turn out that great since it's so small.
It looks like the guy kicks the wall, rubs head, falls back, and continental plates explode. He needs to slip onto it and then add a final big explosion at the end :o