Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.

Poll

Do you like my stick figure avatars?

Yeah! Their great!
4 (21.1%)
Yeah.. pretty good.
2 (10.5%)
There ok.
3 (15.8%)
Nah.
0 (0%)
They stink.
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2007, 03:31:02 PM

Author Topic: Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.  (Read 64874 times)

i want one with a person shooting another person and then blood comes and then the shooter running and then falls down a cliff and lands in lava and then another guy just jumps over and falls in and then a cop car

I want a guy dodging a bullet like the matrix thing, then he turns around and does it again like a loop
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:37:40 AM by bananalad123 »

god damn noobs. thread should be locked.

Captain Jack is Jookia's brother, God help us.

i want one with a person shooting another person and then blood comes and then the shooter running and then falls down a cliff and lands in lava and then another guy just jumps over and falls in and then a cop car plz

Captian Jack, Shut the hell up. This thread has been dead for about a year and a half. No one is making you a fu[size=0pt] [/size]cking avatar.

I think Captain Jack is pretty cool guy. eh bumps threads and doesn't afraid of anything.

Im captain Jack from torchwood and doctor who but im not in real life

This will pwn!
ok im gonna do it in bullets

-Sees a cake but it is across a huge hole
-everyone screems "NO!  THE CAKE IS A LIE!!"
-he runs for cake, and falls in the hole
-he is falling and in a thought bubble it says "No, It cant be a lie!!"
-he lands and gets up with the same hole and cake in front of him
-repete :D

NO.

Pivot avatars are for boring people. Get real avatars.

you suck my ( <¦> ) <balls

What the hell kind of balls are those? Also, in the very beginning of supercool's animation on page 31 it looks like he's jacking off.

What the hell kind of balls are those? Also, in the very beginning of supercool's animation on page 31 it looks like he's jacking off.

i went to page 31 but i say nothing about ball

i went to page 31 but i say nothing about ball
Why????!!!!!

Hey, you make cool ones, can you make one plz that has a guy shooting a wall with a machine gun, then this other guy pops up and kills him with a desert eagle, then it says, oh damn. Plz can you make that?