Author Topic: Chartreuse - Free Original Music!  (Read 1349 times)

I've had this thing done for a very long time, so I thought I'd just post this stuff right here for you guys to download or something.
They're all free, and they're .wav, lol. *Go convert them to .mp3 or something, I'm too lazy too. Don't take credit for any of them or something. I'll also probably update the layout on this, I'm a bit tired at the moment.
I take all rights for them
Da Musiks:
Cyclone in the Tundra --- Download

Aperture Rebellion --- Download

Hyrukki Island --- Download

Arctic Ampersand --- Download

Glass Castle --- Download

Balderdash --- Download

Aerodynamic --- Download

Distortion --- Download

Nichts Da --- Download

Acrodysostosis --- Download

Mustard --- Download

Lambda --- Download

Most of them aren't that top notch, but whatever.
*I'll convert them when I get off my lazy arse; probably tomorrow

Is it dubstep?
It's undefined :v
mostly techno and electro
all that stuff, you know
I'll upload my wip later

Tom

Listened to the first few and there meh. Just a beat with the same arpeggio/scale over and over. Wheres the melody?

Listened to the first few and there meh. Just a beat with the same arpeggio/scale over and over. Wheres the melody?
my beginning few songs were stuff
the only ones that I actually like are
uhh
mustard
I guess

Tom

Mustard is good besides the first 40 seconds.

Mustard is good besides the first 40 seconds.
lol
you learn as you go
two steps forward, ninety seven steps back

Tom

You need to work on your drums some more. It seems like all the songs use the same basic dance beat. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but if your going to use a basic beat the drums shouldn't really be the focus of the song. To me it feels like the samples you are using for your drums don't really fit the kind of beats you are using.  Also, you need to experiment with drum fills for transitions.

You need to work on your drums some more. It seems like all the songs use the same basic dance beat. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but if your going to use a basic beat the drums shouldn't really be the focus of the song. To me it feels like the samples you are using for your drums don't really fit the kind of beats you are using.  Also, you need to experiment with drum fills for transitions.
If only I could change the past...
Well, I haven't actually made anything music-related in a while, I've been making pictures and stuff.

Tom

Maybe music isn't your thing lol.

Maybe music isn't your thing lol.
yeah I came to that conclusion also
but I'd thought people would rather listen to stuffty music, sense that's today's tastes rather than see pictures: http://doopliss213.deviantart.com/gallery/27682761

Yeah
I
Don't
Know
If
I
This
Stuff

JairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairoJairo

lol nice logo

Songs I like:
Aperture Rebellion
Arctic Ampersand
Mustard

Mustard would probably be labeled with hardstyle.
and you sure like to repeat rhythms.

I like Mustard, But it ends a little abruptly.