Author Topic: FACEBOOK HACKING  (Read 1917 times)

Hey guys pls read this is 100% real.
Ok. so Facebook got, lets say, hacked. and its stealing all phone numbers and publishing it to the whole wied intirweabz.
DISCUSS.

i dont have 1,000,000 pictures and all my personal stuff on there anyway

Phone numbers?
Facebook asks for phone numbers?

Let me search and see if this is real

oh no someone will steal my personal information that I never put on facebook along with a picture that isn't me

also this is bullstuff

no wait I have something better

so do phone books.

Hey guys pls read this is 100% real.
No one's going to believe you at all if you say this.

no its not

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

i dont have 1,000,000 pictures and all my personal stuff on there anyway
Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
oh no someone will steal my personal information that I never put on facebook along with a picture that isn't me

also this is bullstuff

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
OMG

"Hello!
         Now you can see your friends's mobile numbers in facebook.
To see them, follow these steps."

I'm not pasting the steps, but it is real. Except it is not a hack. It's just a contacts/ friends thing

No one's going to believe you at all if you say this.

ya wel when ur interney gets HAKED ur gonna b sory!! i heard it from a guy so its TRUE and it was on the INTERTWABES

top right of screen:
click account (down symbol thingie)
edit friends
contacts

OMG FAFEBUK R HAKK PHON NUMBEREZ!

dont see why funkadelic is scared to post steps to see phone numbers accessible by any of a person's friends as long as they gave facebook their phone number in one of those SECUR YOOR FAECBOAK PRIVANCY pages
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:52:36 PM by james4115 »

127.0.0.1 HAK MY PHONE NUMBR friendq1!!!1!!!!6

like i care if they steal my information, i have it on there because i don't give a stuff.