Author Topic: Vector Political Poster  (Read 3778 times)

But hating something you don't understand doesn't really make sense.

I understand Democrats.

Obama really forgeted up. If he says in office, my bet is that he'll be assassinated.

Obama really forgeted up.
Explain

anyway I don't like this poster at all. As far as the artwork it's pretty good but I don't like it's message.
I in no way support obama, I don't believe any political party is correct, but I just don't like this kind of stuff. I hate any propaganda about taking down or restructuring the US government.

And I hate loving anarchists anyone who says they are an anarchist is loving stupid. But that's neither here nor there.

Explain

anyway I don't like this poster at all. As far as the artwork it's pretty good but I don't like it's message.
I in no way support obama, I don't believe any political party is correct, but I just don't like this kind of stuff. I hate any propaganda about taking down or restructuring the US government.

And I hate loving anarchists anyone who says they are an anarchist is loving stupid. But that's neither here nor there.
Thank you for sharing your opinion about the artwork and the message it sends. I appreciate seeing other people's thoughts about things :)

Hey, I didn't say it works, I just don't like rules or governments. If anything, I use "anarchist" as a placeholder of a name for my own societal manifesto. Maybe it was bad wording on my part, sorry.
HEY JUST BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK AND ITS handicapped DOESNT MEAN I CANT BE IT
IM COOL FOR BEING ANARCHIST
TOO COOL FOR THEM RULES
forget SOCIETY YEAHHHH

who is void the alt of again?

talent74?

No, not talent74, Radial543, I remember now.

who is void the alt of again?

talent74?
No, not talent74, Radial543, I remember now.
[sarcasm]Thank you for adding something of value to the thread.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]Thank you for adding something of value to the thread.[/sarcasm]
Thank you for putting [sarcasm] there i definitely couldn't tell for myself

you probably don't

You're, what, four years older than me? I'm fairly certain that you have no more perspective on politics than I do. At least I can write well...

What brings you back to the forums, Radial? I thought you said they were too immature or something like that. If so, I'd say this topic doesn't help you change your view on that.

What brings you back to the forums, Radial? I thought you said they were too immature or something like that. If so, I'd say this topic doesn't help you change your view on that.
Eh, I post occasionally. I thought that it would be interesting to ask for opinions about some art I made here, but haven't seemed to have any luck with that yet...

Eh, I post occasionally. I thought that it would be interesting to ask for opinions about some art I made here, but haven't seemed to have any luck with that yet...
Sorry that I'm not understanding, but are you asking for opinions on the artwork itself or rather the views the poster gives off?
Personally, I think the artwork looks fine. But I don't particularly care for politics or anything of the such so I can't comment on the views it gives off.

Sorry that I'm not understanding, but are you asking for opinions on the artwork itself or rather the views the poster gives off?
Personally, I think the artwork looks fine. But I don't particularly care for politics or anything of the such so I can't comment on the views it gives off.
Both! Any opinions pertaining to the art itself.