43 (59.7%)
You clicked on somthing
20 (27.8%)
Somone stole your addons
0 (0%)
HAXX
3 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: SOMONE DELETED ALL MY EFFING ADDONS AND RTB!!!!! AHHHHHGHHGHHGHHGGH  (Read 3229 times)

I. Am. MAD. But i am. Not. Trying. To. Type. In caps, I had all my addons fine untill i wanted to download the macro saver, When i downloaded it and extracted it, I lost everything... I have NO maps
and NO addons, What the hell happened?

No one hacked you and deleted your add-ons.

Nobody deleted your add-ons, you did it out of your own stupidity.

Nice job breaking it, hero.

Does the Macro Saver relocate stuff?

Okay.

Then check your trash/recycling bin.

It was probably put in there. Unless you highlighted it and put it in screenshots or data. (I did this once :c)

When i downloaded it and extracted it

What the hell could you possibly have that would make you so mad to lose if you think this is how you put in all Add-Ons?

It's disappointing that nobody tells him what the problem is. Instead of insulting him, be helpful for forget's sake.

The problem isn't that somebody deleted your add-ons, the problem is that you don't extract the .zip files into the add-ons folder, you just put the zip files in the add-ons folder.

It's disappointing that nobody tells him what the problem is. Instead of insulting him, be helpful for forget's sake.
I tried. :s

The problem isn't that somebody deleted your add-ons, the problem is that you don't extract the .zip files into the add-ons folder, you just put the zip files in the add-ons folder.
Assuming all of his add-ons are not in the add-on folder, or the add-on folder is missing, how will this help him?

Assuming all of his add-ons are not in the add-on folder, or the add-on folder is missing, how will this help him?

When i downloaded it and extracted it, I lost everything...

He extracted the add-ons he downloaded into the add-ons folder.

[...]When i downloaded it and extracted it[...]
You are an idiot.  Download them and MOVE them to your Add-Ons Folder.  That's it.

EDIT:  Belongs in Help board.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:03:05 AM by SWAT One »