Author Topic: Studmuffen - Copy of Winners?  (Read 2011 times)

So today i joined "Studmuffens & Hummy77's Throwmod.
I was like hmm, let's check this out.
I joined and spawned and saw the map. I'm like hmm this is a tad bit like winners. I played a round and got killed. I decided to move my camera up to the corner to get a better look.
This is what i saw.

Sorta look's like winners right?
Well here's winners.

I don't have anything against Stud, but this is a complete copy of Winner's map, just some color changes practically.

/discuss

Almost similar, but they're different, I think Studdmuffen is a cool guy, I actually talk to him over on the IRC Client.

I'm going to say no, he didn't copy it if he didn't know about winner's build, because last time I was building something, it looked similar, and I didn't even know that.

Almost similar, but they're different, I think Studdmuffen is a cool guy, I actually talk to him over on the IRC Client.

I'm going to say no, he didn't copy it if he didn't know about winner's build, because last time I was building something, it looked similar, and I didn't even know that.

He knew about my build and played it for hours

He's moderator at winners, and plays there all the time.
Well, WAS moderator.

He knew about my build and played it for hours
Well, I never visit in your server, at least I've have that noted.

He's moderator at winners, and plays there all the time.
Well, WAS moderator.
So he got demoted? Explain.

Well, I never visit in your server, at least I've have that noted.
So he got demoted? Explain.
Today. Because of this, per say.

Today. Because of this, per say.
So you're saying that Stud got demoted because of building his own build that looks similar?
(I'm not defending studmuffin, I'm just very confused)

I didn't do it
So you're saying that Stud got demoted because of building his own build that looks similar?
(I'm not defending studmuffin, I'm just very confused)
Well, yeah. I didn't demote him. So I don't know.

can you give us another picture of winner's build

Well, yeah. I didn't demote him. So I don't know.
That explains everything, okay then.

:o it does kinda look like ours.