Lego Pizza Shop

Poll

i cant believe im editing this later in 2015

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Lego Pizza Shop  (Read 7968 times)

I was bored today so I decided to make the Lego Pizza Shop from the set "City Corner".
I haven't made the interior yet, But so far I think its good.
Pictures:                                                                                 Rate x/10 if you like!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:46:46 PM by Blockaium »

Needs more interior and less copy.

I love this build, it's so fantastic.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:43:28 PM by Jerkface »

Not gallery worthy.  At all.  It has little to nothing to it, and the design is bland.  Even if it's copying a real lego set type build, it would have to be more unique to make it to the forums.

What the hell

who are you to just say "Oh you can't post in gallery, it's not worthy and it's bad"?

I haven't made the interior yet, But so far I think its good.

and see:

Quote from: badspot
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game.  There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there.

But anyway, Hell I think it looks good so far compared to the actual picture I'm looking at right now. I'd say you should also extend the baseplate to the right a bit and add the bus stop as well as the other things not related to the actual pizza place itself (if you aren't planning on doing it already)

You're gettin there! Keep it up

I agree with Messes. The build is actually quite good. Keep it up!

Kids these days with there Lego Magazenes and there XBox360s when i was a kid ah... oh wait... :/ you got me there. nice build ive seen better, but ive also seen worse

You should use my pizza print for this. (2x2 round plate print not included).

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=146833.0

You should use my pizza print for this. (2x2 round plate print not included).

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=146833.0
Advertisements right there!

forget you.  I was going to make this but I never got around to it.  Nice job.

Not gallery worthy.  At all.  It has little to nothing to it, and the design is bland.  Even if it's copying a real lego set type build, it would have to be more unique to make it to the forums.

User was banned for this post
Well he's

A jerk.