Author Topic: BC Music Hosting  (Read 6337 times)

Authentication failed. Please make sure you have joined "Kalphiter's Blockland Cloud" at least once
Huh? *head scratch
And i have visited that sever...

And i have visited that sever...
Join his server, click the link in the welcome message, sign in / register, pretty easy from there. See if that works.

By any chance, would you need audio moderators?

By any chance, would you need audio moderators?

He does. I myself volunteered but never got an answer.

Mr.Noßody: Use the full game titles and spaces, such as "Minecraft - Piano B"

BlockCop: use spaces, please

TheBlackParrot: Some of the songs are so ambiguous, put artists' names

Bahamut: Learn how to loop
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:30:51 PM by Kalphiter »

PLEASE add a preview ability, so I can know what I'm downloading.

do want.

Done.

Can you make an in-game downloader that is not apart of the BC mod?

BlockCop: use spaces, please
Thanks for asking nicely but whats the need of spaces? Does your system add them anyways? I don't really see the problem here.

Thanks for asking nicely but whats the need of spaces? Does your system add them anyways? I don't really see the problem here.
Just do it lol

HawkNelson - YourLoveIsAMystery

(when you publish the song they're changed to underscores anyway)

I like the progress you have made, but in order to compete with RTB you will eventually have to make graphical improvements to the site. Also, the preview system can be improved, consider a page element such as the Wikipedia audio preview thingy:

Example

Also, the sign-up system will need to be streamlined and authentication through your ingame server probably removed.

I like the progress you have made, but in order to compete with RTB you will eventually have to make graphical improvements to the site.
What? RTB doesn't have music.

Also, the sign-up system will need to be streamlined and authentication through your ingame server probably removed.
I can't help this, I'll need to ask Badspot.

Mr.Noßody: Use the full game titles and spaces, such as "Minecraft - Piano B"

I abbreviate names like that because some names would be much to long to have full. If I abbreviated some song names and kept others full, I would feel inconsistent. And I don't like inconsistency. And those dashes I find just waste space.. I don't like having song names that exceed the GUI border..

But I will make the names that will fit full to appease you.. eventually.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:17:48 PM by Mr.Noßody »