Poll

Ideas? (Please only Krypt members)

Boardwalk
14 (87.5%)
Krypt City
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - forget you guys locked  (Read 57040 times)

Some minor trouble with the door again. I DID get it working. Animation is perfect, sounds sync up nicely, but the part that I specified as "blank" is supposed to change colors with the brick. It does not.

Here's the pic. The white part is the blank texture:

Any ideas? If not, I can just retexture it to gray and match the wall...

Well the door is done.

I can't get it to change colors, so I made it the default gray. I couldnt get the collision to stay on the walls when opened like the fans, so you can walk through it when it opens. The lighting seems to mess up when it opens and I can't fix it. I am never going to release this thing it's so imperfect. Although, it IS a working door and will do fine as a movie prop. But after that I want it obliterated for all eternity...

I'd post a picture, but there's currently no wifi...
Sorry Com, but with my current knowledge, it's literally the best I could do. I think it's because I use Milkshape and all the other doors were made with Blender. I'm probably missing the function that let's it do that...

Tada :/

Well the door is done.

I can't get it to change colors, so I made it the default gray. I couldnt get the collision to stay on the walls when opened like the fans, so you can walk through it when it opens. The lighting seems to mess up when it opens and I can't fix it. I am never going to release this thing it's so imperfect. Although, it IS a working door and will do fine as a movie prop. But after that I want it obliterated for all eternity...

I'd post a picture, but there's currently no wifi...
Sorry Com, but with my current knowledge, it's literally the best I could do. I think it's because I use Milkshape and all the other doors were made with Blender. I'm probably missing the function that let's it do that...

Tada :/

For the purposes of filming I think its enough.

I think Phydoux makes his doors in MS..

I think Phydoux makes his doors in MS..
This is my first working door. All the ones before it wouldn't work... Not that bad For going by other scripts and with no tutorials.

Send a copy to me and chaoscarrier

Send a copy to me and chaoscarrier
When I get wifi. I'll be home tomorrow.

i haven't hosted at all today lol

That'd be a really nice thing to have a copy of >:D

That'd be a really nice thing to have a copy of >:D
It only half works. Trust me, you wouldn't want it...

I'm sure it's something that can be fixed. just give it time
although who am i to say that i'm pretty much scum of the forum i haven't helped out with stuff

[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: what's that?
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: Someone is wrong on the internet?
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: what
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: MAN THE PLASMA BATTERIES
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: um
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: what exactly will i be shooting at sir
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: EVERYTHING
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: ok
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup blasts comr4de into atoms
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: thats one
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: wowe
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: you said EVERYTHING
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41] blows up tophates mine
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41] on top of him
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: but ur atoms
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41] and lava comes down
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: u cant blow up mien
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: ur mad of atoms
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: cigarette
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: ya and i became atom BOMB
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: ok well
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: my atoms from you blowing me up
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: became an atom supspace bomb
[Moskau]Comr4de[BSG-41]: WOEW
Lλrs Coolbro - Eeyup: i win
he said WOEW not even a second after i said subspace bomb
lol

I'm sure it's something that can be fixed. just give it time
although who am i to say that i'm pretty much scum of the forum i haven't helped out with stuff
I'm sure I can search through Mod Help and find out how to fix it. I need to know collision and color changing textures... Otherwise, besides the door going through the frame a little when it opens, the door is perfect. And those two things aren't noticeable in a movie anyway.

So heed needs some serious harassment

send him a happy message that tells him to finish