Poll

Ideas? (Please only Krypt members)

Boardwalk
14 (87.5%)
Krypt City
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - forget you guys locked  (Read 57212 times)

tingles and qwepir arent in the clan, they can go forget themselves
This.

The AT4 rocket launcher add-on is amazing. Best idea for a rocket launcher ever.

tingles and qwepir arent in the clan, they can go forget themselves
im contributing majorly on the clans only project and recently i even had to fill in for another clan member who was too incompetent to do their job
ya im rly dum lol XDDD!!!!!!

not what i was talking about

im contributing majorly on the clans only project and recently i even had to fill in for another clan member who was too incompetent to do their job
ya im rly dum lol XDDD!!!!!!
That's a nice way to put it.

You're a douche, making me incompetent. I could have done it, but I decided not to. You're the one who wouldn't let me do my job in the first place.

Plus, I volunteered to do it, I didn't have to.

Then next time don't volunteer.

Then next time don't volunteer.
You don't understand, do you?

I volunteered, and he took my place. That's what happened. And I got really pissed, and now he calls me incompetent.

Then actually send your model in when you finish it.

Then actually send your model in when you finish it.
I've already made this argument:

Com either goes with my models, or he doesn't. If Com wants to use my raider, he has to use my Viper also.

Because if you use different models by different creators, they will look out of place with each other.

Then send in both. This entire situation is ridiculous.

Then send in both. This entire situation is ridiculous.
I sent in the Viper, but Com won't use it, so I won't send in the Raider.

tl;dr the argument: Pi's model got rejected so Tingalz sent in his and it was all over, Pi got mad.

tl;dr the argument: Pi's model got rejected so Tingalz sent in his and it was all over, Pi got mad.
Wrong.

tl;dr the argument: Pi's model was made and Tingalz made a model and then despite the fact that Com liked mine more and that I sent mine in before Ting did, they used Tingalz's, Pi got mad.

Shut the forget up, both of you.

Fasdf, can someone set up their Minecraft server?