Poll

Ideas? (Please only Krypt members)

Boardwalk
14 (87.5%)
Krypt City
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - forget you guys locked  (Read 57013 times)

OKAY GUYS

Even though I'm not currently active leader, I'm arranging a clan meeting for you all, tomorrow. I will be hosting a server.

The meeting is at 1:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (12:00 noon PST, 2:00 PM CST, 3:00 PM EST). At said meeting, you guys will discuss and maybe even begin building this boardwalk idea of Mak's.

Loopy, wherever the forget you are, please change "Page 58" in the title to "Page 86."

Hrm.

Noon tomorrow...

should be able to do that.

3 Eastern. I can make that.

If only Kyzor had posted between me and Tophat, then we would have been in order.

If only Kyzor had posted between me and Tophat, then we would have been in order.

Lol.

By the way, I will be at this meeting.

I'm not going to be able to attend, but I'm not really sure if I was meant to, anyway.

I'm not going to be able to attend, but I'm not really sure if I was meant to, anyway.

That's fine.

Good. Tennis practice takes up way more of my time than I thought it would. I guess it's good no one loves me I wasn't elected.

Okay seriously, where the living forget is Kohna.

Good. Tennis practice takes up way more of my time than I thought it would. I guess it's good no one loves me I wasn't elected.
I Love you <3

As for the meeting, I can't/couldn't make it. I have not a computer until the dusk of next week. :c
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:45:23 PM by *Magick* Mage »

Um... am I the only one who sees this?

Mage, please edit that out. It's a giant loving pagestretch.

That's pagestretching you? How?

Um... am I the only one who sees this?
Hm?

Mage, please edit that out. It's a giant loving pagestretch.
zsrhxfcgjhyvg

Wynd!

Umm

Kyzor knows nothing. It was just you seeing that. Yes. Indeed.