6 (12.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
Dreadful
2 (4.3%)
THE MOST WORST SERVERS IN BL
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Free Builds?  (Read 2288 times)

Nice to meet you, their fun if their good like whoeverhisfacenoonecaresabout causeyourdumb posted.
I have my dedicated server up all the time for friends and whoever to just come and build, not much goes on. We'll get some friends and do something like a RP or some music or something, just depends on the host and the people on the server.

Protip #2; Try not to double post, edit your posts, and most likely everyones name on here will be their name on Blockland.

Nope, my name on Blockland is Jakob not Jakobblockhead hurr durr.

------------------(First Comment Blocker)------------

Some people come on topics and say "HEY IM THE FIRST PERSON!",

Well this is preventing stupid people and comments like that from happening. Thanks!
On these forums, that is not necessary. Same with signatures (-Jakob)

But as for freebuilds, it all depends on the theme (if there is one), and who's the host. Most freebuilds are decent.

Welcome to the Forums, by the way.

Free Builds are ok, but it depends on the people on it, and who runs it. And if it doesn't have spammy builds like the whole map filled with 1x1 bricks.

You're acting a bit arrogant, you're also lucky users aren't saying things like 'get out noob' in the first few comments. But anyway, welcome.

On Topic:Freebuilds, meh, they're Ok. Basically depends on the people there for me. I don't like to build alone.

... I think I will lock this soon xD

Thye used to be fun when V12er's like me where a noob and we drove B.A.B.Y.'s and Scramjets. Those where fun

As long they don't have dumb admins then they are OK.

I like them when...
1 no Badmins
2 a good theme
3 good players

I haven't gone to freebuilds in a while, I mostly went to Disconnected's for quite some time when he hosted.

Most of the time I can't think of anything to build :/

Can I have your username?

I dont give my username to annoying people, nor do I have the desire to share it with you ;D

Freebuilds, meh, can't tell. I mean, you can really do anything you want. Unless someone just acts like an starfish, and takes up good spaces to build, or someone uses that stuffty abusive BuildBot.

*Shivers*

Buildbot... Too many addons now. I just want to find Aerobot. Anyone know where it is?

I like freebuilds that don't have a huge amount of guns enabled

Speaking of which, I'm going to host one right now