0 (0%)
Why not?
1 (100%)
I don't know.
0 (0%)
No!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: VS 20 ideas  (Read 5920 times)

That was a fake screenshot, that person has not unlocked BLMA nor does he know anything about it at all
Yes. It was fake. I was trying to lead people on. There are several golden bricks; one in each default map.
I do have BLMA, and so far have found 3 gold bricks.

Yes. It was fake. I was trying to lead people on. There are several golden bricks; one in each default map.
I do have BLMA, and so far have found 3 gold bricks.

No.
You do not have BLMA, the golden bricks are NOT part of BLMA there is only one and it is only used to unlock BLMA, nothing more and nothing less

No.
You do not have BLMA, the golden bricks are NOT part of BLMA there is only one and it is only used to unlock BLMA, nothing more and nothing less
Where are you getting your information?
Obviously you find the one gold brick. Then, you can find extra gold bricks along with the BLMA missions.

Screw it, I can't be bothered to keep this joke going when people who weren't even there for the original thread keep on trying to join in even though they know nothing about it.

Blockland Main Adventure Mode is no more than a joke which sprung up about a year ago, most forum veterans took part in the thread and managed to carry the joke for over 50 pages, every post was either making up fake stories about having trouble with a certain level/boss and helping the people who were having trouble with said levels/bosses.
After awhile it died out as a main joke and now the people who were there for the original thread start it again whenever someone suggests that Badspot adds a story mode/adventure mode in the next update.

There is no secret forum thread, there are no golden bricks, nobody gets crucified for revealing information about BLMA, it's all no more than a crap joke that people like me can't help but milk whenever the chance crops up.

TL;DR:

Thank you.
I had said that earlier, too.

I was tryin to be devils advocate.

I failed i think but could you link me to the original joke? I might try to figure out how to make something like it work.

I was tryin to be devils advocate.

I failed i think but could you link me to the original joke? I might try to figure out how to make something like it work.

Search for it yourself, you'll know it when you see it

I'm pretty sure all the people here are only lieing about the golden brick so us people who haven't found it yet will just give up.

Thank you.
I had said that earlier, too.
Yes but he has an entertaining picture
 :cookieMonster:

I have proof on my other topic :3

Hey Dont forget the AVP mo... OH **** now i have to kill myself

Info on the Golden brick:

There's two golden bricks, but one is false.
The false one is on Slate, and the real one is at slopes, but sadly it was hidden by badspot's skimos.

That's all I can say, to not ruin it.