1 (100%)
Bad....
0 (0%)
O.K.
0 (0%)
AWESOME!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Badmins and Hosts  (Read 2468 times)

Good morning everyone (or afternoon) And were going to talk about... (look at the darn title). All my friends out there are not Badmins and bad hosts, this is for other bad and noob people.

Have you ever gone to a server and be banned or kicked? Then come again and be banned or kicked? Have you ever made a small build and a badmin comes over and destroys it? Have you done something that was against the rules (and you didn't know them) and be banned or kicked? Stop the badmins! It's ok you get a bit mad, but they may be noobs. Unless their id is 20k - 30k they... are a bit new. but 1k - 10 - 19k are not really. Vote in the poll and reply on what you think!

-Jakob

P.S.

Don't you hate those badmins?
EVERYONE, MY NAME ON BLOCKLAND IS "Jakob" NOT "Jakobblockhead" IM VERY SORRY THAT I PUT MY SIGNATURE AND I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! THANK YOU
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:38:53 PM by Jakobblockhead »

------------------------(First Comment Blocker)----------------
This is for noobs and lame people who go on topics and say
"HEY LOOK IM THE FIRST PERSON!!" And don't talk about anything else,
this is just to prevent that. Thanks!

-Jakob :cookie:

Wow this is so deep!

What's your ID? You just earned auto Sadmin on my server!

Eh, forget that. Truth is, I can't wait to permanently ban you from my server.

Now cough up that ID.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:51:56 AM by Dread »

Wow this is so deep!

Now cough up that ID.

Excuse me? If you really want to ban me, and hate me, why did you comment in the first place? Plus, I don't think I would get to your server anyways...

-Jakob  :iceCream:

I partially agree with you. There are a lot of badmins out there, but not all kicks/bans are undeserved. I usually never kick/ban people, but when I do, I have a good reason.
And about admins who clear your bricks: When I host a large medieval server, and some guy builds a spammy box (read: "spaceship"), of course I'm going to clear it. I expect a certain level of quality on my servers. If I see a new player who builds the best he can, I give him the chance to save his work and I won't clear it untill he leaves the server.

Oh and P.S: Never sign your posts. Ever.

------------------------(First Comment Blocker)----------------
Doing this is just as stupid as the first post bullstuff

Have you done something that was against the rules (and you didn't know them) and be banned or kicked?
Most rules are common sense, and I very rarely see a rule this isn't common sense and isn't posted somewhere easy to see.

Why the hell do you sign your posts, why the hell do you put that first comment stuff.
You are obviously new here.

Have you done something that was against the rules (and you didn't know them) and be banned or kicked?

If you don't know the rules then who is at fault if you break them? Probably you.
The only moment where this doesn't apply is if you can't look at the rules or if they are not common sense.

You are obviously new here.
insert youmustbene- ah forget it.

If you really want to ban me, and hate me, why did you comment in the first place?

It's nothing personal, it's just the Badmin way.

Erm...Admins are SUPPOSED TO KICK FOR RULE BREAKING!

OK first off.
1. Stop using emotes, they make you look stupid
2. The only people that REALLY BL_ID judge are people between 20k-30k+. Who are YOU to say that they are new? MY BL ID is in the 20,000 area, and I do not judge people. I have been playing BL for OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. Thus forth, that makes me a bit new, huh? Dontjudge a widespread amount of people based on YOUR experiences alone.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:41:23 AM by -SailorMan- »

OK first off.
1. Stop using emotes, they make you look stupid
2. The only people that REALLY BL_ID judge are people between 20k-30k+. Who are YOU to say that they are new? MY BL ID is in the 20,000 area, and I do not judge people. I have been playing BL for OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. Thus forth, that makes me a bit new, huh? Dontjudge a widespread amount of people based on YOUR experiences alone.
YES. This post sadly won't stop most of the idiots judging so much, but I'd like it to.  :cookieMonster:
My BL_ID is 21614, and I've been on for...almost 2 years now. I know a lot of VCE, I know relays pretty good, I'm working on making TTFATF purely out of sounds, doing other stuff like that...
In other words, I think I'm pretty skilled for my ID.
  And I don't see the problem with blockheads these days. Sometimes I think the ones that don't know what they're doing just wasted $20, but some just don't know how to change their name. I'm teaching as many of them as I can, because I don't want them being teased and judged just because they can't tell how to change their name or do something right. I just wish others would help me and teach them how to act, how to change their name, avoid trolls, and to also not think that they wasted $20. I didn't waste mine, I know.

YES. This post sadly won't stop most of the idiots judging so much, but I'd like it to.  :cookieMonster:
My BL_ID is 21614, and I've been on for...almost 2 years now. I know a lot of VCE, I know relays pretty good, I'm working on making TTFATF purely out of sounds, doing other stuff like that...
In other words, I think I'm pretty skilled for my ID.
  And I don't see the problem with blockheads these days. Sometimes I think the ones that don't know what they're doing just wasted $20, but some just don't know how to change their name. I'm teaching as many of them as I can, because I don't want them being teased and judged just because they can't tell how to change their name or do something right. I just wish others would help me and teach them how to act, how to change their name, avoid trolls, and to also not think that they wasted $20. I didn't waste mine, I know.

Damn, I will help you :D

Wow this is so deep!

Now cough up that ID.
Quote from: ID Lookup
14941 | Jakob | Jakob
Could that be him?

Unless their id is 20k they... are a bit new.
Not true. :l