Poll

Give your hand to the Blockheads?

Yes!
Sure
Maybe
Nah
No!

Author Topic: New people on BlockLand  (Read 967 times)

Hi guys, I'm not talking about 20k to 30k. I'm talking about new guys. Blockhead(ID) Thats it. The people who haven't changed their name and know NOTHING. People here have just spent money and are trying to learn this game. Help them out. Not only that they are getting help, they may put you infront of them. Or stand up to you later on. They WILL become your friend if you let them. Give your hand to the Blockheads.

And
Here
We
Go
:p i saw your avatar change.

OT:
What?

He means that people are going to most likely come in and troll in this thread, although
I think we should.

I already try to help new people.

I tried to do that once. Turns out the blockhead was a major richard and called me a richardweed and a "Niggit" for telling him "Don't make a house completely out of 1x1f bricks". This is why I stay away from Blockheads ._.

I tried to do that once. Turns out the blockhead was a major richard and called me a richardweed and a "Niggit" for telling him "Don't make a house completely out of 1x1f bricks". This is why I stay away from Blockheads ._.

I know what it feels like. At least you tried. But not all Blockheads are like that.

If the blockhead doesn't talk with some intelligence I don't bother, cause their probably young kids that want to spam up vehicles and when you tell them not to they flip a nip and call you a fartsnake.

I remember when I was Blockhead6726.. Good times.. Good people helping me learn how to change my name and not build spammily. :x

You should help Blockhead4908. That guy just doesn't get it.

You should help Blockhead4908. That guy just doesn't get it.
Wynd Fox the jerk
._.

Wynd Fox the jerk
._.
Oh yeah, some kid was mad at me because I was using my farm on a farm RP, so he wanted me to change my name to that.

Oh yeah, some kid was mad at me because I was using my farm on a farm RP, so he wanted me to change my name to that.
What.