Author Topic: Russian's Rage  (Read 5392 times)

#4 Pompous Rich People - loving do something with your loving money besides buying loving worthless stuff for your loving piece of stuff kids that wont accomplish anything. You know there are poor people who are a whole forget of a lot smarter then your loving piece of stuff kids? forget off you forgets.

This. is why poor people are poor, the first time they get money they spend all of it like there's no tommorrow then in the morning they have none.

I didn't realize people have to ask you guys how to spend their money.
Don't cry because they have money and you don't, I see this soo much where people think everyone that is rich doesn't know how to handle their money and that more people are way more deserving of it. If they are rich there is a reason. Work harder so you can be one of those people you idiots. Believe it or not people work hard so their kids don't have to go through what they did to get the money and be successful. None of us have any right to be mad at anyone just because they have more money or spend it on what they want.

People who have no money but continue to indebt themselves for flatscreen TVs is another thing though....

But if you are so mad at people for having more money than you, that you have to make a topic because they aren't using it for what you think they SHOULD be using it for is ridiculous. Someone worked hard so they didn't have to. If I was rich and didn't want to give my son all m money I wouldn't if I didn't think he deserves it, that's just me though. I couldn't care less if somone else does it.

There's my rant.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:09:52 AM by jouatt »

I wasnt crying about it, I was more defending smart people. I come from a wealthy family I'm not going to lie and it pisses me off when poor people complain about us.

I'M RUSSIAN TOO
I'm going to post a ragelist.

Oleg662's Ragelist
1. Random non-family adults that think they have power over me. forget these stupid forgets ,they're goddamn annoying. I've had so many experiences where I'd be with my friends at the Spencer's store at the mall, and some crazy old loving lady comes up to me and tells me "Ohh your too young get out of this store before I go get management". Well too loving bad lady, you just started a stufffight. I'm not leaving, and your about to get kicked out of this store, because the manager has seen specifically me get bitched at my crazy forgets like you so many times, and guess what? He kicks them out. I'm a potential customer. Get out. So many other times, I'll be out past curfew, and I'll be at Wal-Mart with friends buying something like drinks for allnighters, and some more crazy forgets will try to come after me, saying I'm too young to be outside at only 11pm. forget them, I'll just completely ignore them and when they yell, I calmly tell them to leave me alone, they have no power over me.

2. Kids in my city that act like their from the east side of St. Lois. Holy loving forget, my city is the worst place to try and act gangster, because everyone nows if you try to act gangster in my town, your one stupid forget. I live in a very high-class, suburban area with one of the best school systems in the state. If your going to try and act like like your not from here, just forget off and loving leave and go get shot in the hood, wanna be monday. Really, I'll be at the mall, and I'll see this pathetic group of 12 year olds, with flatbilled Yankees hats on, their loving pants sagging far below their ass, and their acting all cool because their holding a can of Monster, and their holding and drinking it like its beer or something. What the loving forget, your just making yourself look like a completely stupid forget, get the forget out of here.

[/rage]

I lol'd hard at kids going around calling people Juggalos
It happens all the time in my city too, with all the white trash.

It happens all the time in my city too, with all the white trash.

Its seriously like that in Russia?

Its seriously like that in Russia?

I'm from FROM Russia, I'm russian though. Born and raised in suburban NE Ohio. I'm just Russian.

Search "Marge Simpson" On google images with safesearch off.

Holy forget they can spew out a truckload of simpsons research.
I searched up some anime once. Good lord.

placid's (no capital) rage

1. little kids - i know, i know, i was once a little kid and all, but this generation is getting on my loving nerves. they're almost all codcigarettes, and i can't get over the fact that these games are being developed for people over 17 to play and then we've got 8 year olds playing. i don't care what your parents say - "oh my boy can handle this kind of stuff" - no, they can't. they act generally handicapped about it. not only codcigarettes though; the fact that they act so self-centered just bugs the stuff out of me. guess what? no one cares if you just farted! go tell it to the world! i was taught from a young age not to do that stuff.

2. (most) rap music - the lyrics make no loving sense, the rappers for the most part are arrogant, and the songs suck stuff. do i really have to say much more than that?

3. (kid) "gangsters" - no, you will not grow up to have 8 loving prostitutes living in your house treating you like a king. no, you will not be like, some entrepreneur  when you grow up. you'll have to take responsibility for yourself and get a job and all that bullstuff before you run out of money, not act like a richardwad to everyone around you because you know that you'll "rule" them all sooner or later.

4. my "helicopter parents" - they make all my decisions for me and most of the time don't even ask me. i've been switched to 3 different schools and to tell you the truth, i didn't give a stuff when i was in 2nd grade and "learning nothing." you have to grow out of the fact that i'm not the biggest genius in the world and learn that everyone makes mistakes. no, i don't care if i got a 88 as opposed to a 91. yes, i do care if i get into college, but i don't have to be absolutely perfect despite what you think. stop trying to control me and maybe i'll grow up and take some responsibility - after all, i'm going to have to do it some time or another. i can make my own decisions.

uh yeah.

I think i can actually barely handle some of my friends, that's why i have chickfriends now.

#1 Bronies (Yes I had to)
I'm tired of your Woo Dee Yay crap. You aren't COOL when you watch children shows for little girls of the age 10. Then you post nonsensical Pony research which is lame if you can't watch actual research and you need Ponies to satisfy your needs. My Little Pony is a show for Female children and it should stay like that. My loving God.
#1 People who think Bronies are trying to be "cool".
forget off. I hate people who think us bronies are trying to act COOL for watching a children's show. Maybe we actually have a loving LIKING for it, you dumbstuffs.
Think twice before throwing your stuff all over the walls.

#1 People who think Bronies are trying to be "cool".
forget off. I hate people who think us bronies are trying to act COOL for watching a children's show. Maybe we actually have a loving LIKING for it, you dumbstuffs.
Think twice before throwing your stuff all over the walls.
No

#1 Bikers - Holy forget get off the loving road and get a goddamn car. It's not that loving hard to pull the forget over for five loving seconds so a car can get by. You aren't going to loving die because you stop for 5 seconds. I mean, holy forget its not like there's no space to do it, just pull the forget over. Not only is it loving annoying as hell, it's also goddamn dangerous because the people in the loving car have to go in the other lane to go around you. Hey, guess what? That's how loving collisions happen. Bikers are loving annoying.
I'm pretty sure that bikers are supposed to be on the road, unless there is a bike path.
No
why did you respond, you should of just left it at that.

I agree with the OP, not. You. Oh, and I think you just proved that bikers perhaps aren't so intelligent.
You seriously have it backwards. Bikers ride in the middle of the loving road because of the stupid "SHARE THE ROAD" signs. Listen up. Those roads were BUILT for that SUV that just drove past. So maybe you should stop complaining about cars driving where they are supposed to drive and move your bike to the side of the loving road,

Don't be stupid. 99% of all bikers ride at the side of the road. The real problem here are the ignorant drivers who don't think they need to share (which they have to, according to the law). The view upon bicyclists as enemies of some sort. That's why they don't drive around them like they would do if they were to pass a slow-moving car. Here's a quick illustration:

#1 Modern Pop, rap, etc; Art; Fashion; Etc

Seriously, what the forget, I hate what has happened now and days with music, it's all about hate, love, drugs, etc. Art now and days is forgeted up, you can just make a couple of splatters and circles and it's art. I think art is supposed to be painting something like nature, people, and things that don't look like something that came out of the back side of a bull. Fashion, stupid, makes innocent girls look like sluts, and guys, pull up your goddamn pants, you're not gangster or cool so don't wear stuff that makes you look like a starfish.

#2 Control on children

Right now we have about 10% control on our own children, (Now I'm going to sound like an oldcigarette but) back in the older days, if you misbehaved you would be smacked, paddled, etc into shape, not grounded or lose privileges. A lot of teachers can keep kids obedient because they have lost control of them. Back in the older days, you either learned and behaved or you would be punished, HARD! Now teachers can only send them to detention or verbal warnings, but kids wont learn from that, they will just go back to that stuff they usually do.

#3 Idiots

Kids are pretty much dumb, very little common sense, and they call me a friend because I'm intelligent (I'm not very intelligent on the forums though, sorry).

#4 Fake Threats

Every time a kid threatens me I think, "oooooh what are they going to do to me, sissy slap me?", they threaten me and think "I'm too pusillanimous individual to actually fight someone above my own weight/intelligence/strength, but he might say no and pusillanimous individual out lol1". Seriously shut the forget up, your not proving anything except your a dumbass.