Blockland Ads?

Author Topic: Blockland Ads?  (Read 4977 times)

I sense something big going on.

A Blockland Ad was the thing that introduced me to Blockland. They have been around a long time.

It's probably a coincidence that you saw these or maybe Badspot earned some extra money to put them out again.

Yea I agree. It's all over youtube, even on the big gaming channels that have nothing at all to do with blockland such as MisterFantasmo.

Heck, I even found this on image shack while uploading that image!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:26:16 AM by Sirherg1 »

Actually this ad looks pretty new, I've seen older ones but this might be because of his new website design.

its obviously for the upcoming blockland main adventure mode

haven't seen an ad since i joined :c

Also i heard that google and other companies track what sites you've been to along with what you google so that advertisers can advertise directly to your interests.

Experience on my part shows that this is semi-legit to legit.

Oddly, all I see is roblox ads and I always delete them off my facebook sides for the resaon, "Blockland is where its at".

Is it just me, or has the design changed slightly from the last time these were brought up?

Guys, it's because google knows that you go on Blockland/Blockland Forums a lot, so they show Blockland ads a lot. Nevermind.

Guys, it's because google knows that you go on Blockland/Blockland Forums a lot, so they show Blockland ads a lot. Nevermind.
AdChoice.