Author Topic: MajorZakyo- Build Thief and thinks he's better  (Read 3212 times)

So, today I open up my new throwmod DM, and I start getting people in the server. Then this guy named MajorZakyo comes by and starts calling out all the cheaters, which I could approve of since there were some unfair advantages to the build. So then later he asks if he could build, so I say sure, what the heck? He built an awesome destructible bridge aswell as an admin room. The making of the latter is where stuff turned sour. We kept arguing about whether it should be an admin armory or a lounge looking over the arena. I ditch most of his idea (which he was disappointed about) except for the pushbroom idea, and add a chair. Then I de-admined him to make sure nothing else was changed unintentionally, and I tell him why, but he decides to get rid of his bridge (which I saved with the build before he tore it down) in which I reacted by recovering it. I did feel sorry for de-admining him and reminded him I liked his work. These pictures are from after I reloaded the bridge;

Before he left I marked the side of the admin room he built with his name (for credit)

Zak rants some more...

...Asks people to kiss his ass...

...Then I ban him.

AT HIS SERVER...

"witch one?"

Already angry with him, I disconnect from his server. He later IRC'd me asking him to come to his server (then a creeper server), saying he apparently banned me but decided to let it go. I dropped by for a minute's worth of my time, then that was it.

Discuss.

I forgot to mention I also gave him admin in the beginning. loving no-edit Drama Board :/

The only thing of real signifigance I got from this was:

"HOW DO I INSTALL ADD-ONS? I PUT THEM IN THE CONFIG FOLDER INSTEAD OF THE FOLDER NAMED ADD-ONS, RIGHT? HURRRRRRRRRRRR"

I don't get why people can't have a little logic.

The only thing of real signifigance I got from this was:

"HOW DO I INSTALL ADD-ONS? I PUT THEM IN THE CONFIG FOLDER INSTEAD OF THE FOLDER NAMED ADD-ONS, RIGHT? HURRRRRRRRRRRR"

I don't get why people can't have a little logic.
so much this
i could see where he was going with config/server but seriously, how could you miss the blatantly obvious 'add-ons' folder..?

He certainly seems stupid enough to miss the Add-ons folder.

I LOOK SO EPIC THERE THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!!! this is Majorzakyo speaking, you took my admin off for no reason, I built you a super cool bridge whit events and stuff, then you saved and said forget you so I took the map!!!! (thanks for the pictures) XD

I LOOK SO EPIC THERE THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!!! this is Majorzakyo speaking, you took my admin off for no reason, I built you a super cool bridge whit events and stuff, then you saved and said forget you so I took the map!!!! (thanks for the pictures) XD
Ohh wow

You're still a loving handicap.

MajorZakyo, you're an idiot.

He MUST be part of Ruby then.

He MUST be part of Ruby then.
What really makes you say that? Apparently he's not in the clan at the moment.
(Currently)

What really makes you say that? Apparently he's not in the clan at the moment.
(Currently)

He probably is though.  Adam Savage told me that they have 'secret' members that no one knows about.... 

And everyone else steals builds.