Author Topic: Guess what I just heard?  (Read 6089 times)

It was playable and worked perfectly fine. There were numerous challenges and quests you could've done.

With this logic, it's no wonder it failed. Maybe when you get a little older you'll understand how a game should be ran to attract users.

I was going to introduce a level system and classes and whatnot but no one seemed to care for that.

Do want.

funny, nat's mod failed for the same reason no one plays this game.
there's nothing to do but run around pretend you matter while stealing people's horses.

With this logic, it's no wonder it failed. Maybe when you get a little older you'll understand how a game should be ran to attract users.

Excuse me, but I'm probably older than you. What I'm trying to say is there was a lot that you could've done yet you make it seem like there was nothing to do. There was like 5 quests you could've done while I got the level/skills system finished.

natalie, i'm older than you and i can tell you in the utmost confidence that you are handicapped and to give the forget up already.

natalie, i'm older than you and i can tell you in the utmost confidence that you are handicapped and to give the forget up already.

I'm a boy you loving jackass.

You two morons are going to end my want to keep checking this board if this is all I have to look forward to. Shut up.

You two morons are going to end my want to keep checking this board if this is all I have to look forward to. Shut up.
Don't worry, you only have to check it once a fortnight at this rate.

Don't worry, you only have to check it once a fortnight at this rate.

It's dying.

It's a skeleton.
fixed
this board's been dead for about as long as i've been here, i think.