Author Topic: Guess what I just heard?  (Read 6087 times)

I heard that AoT was going to have some sort of mod. If this is true, what's it's name?

You can't be this stupid. Please tell me you aren't.

I should go into a single server and go "Ephialtes is making RTB: AoT!" to see how many people care what I've said, believe me, and decide to make a topic dedicated to me saying it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:53:39 PM by MegaScientifical »

You can't be this stupid. Please tell me you aren't.

I should go into a single server and go "Ephialtes is making RTB: AoT!" and see how many people care what I've said, believe me, and decided to make a topic dedicated to me saying it.
But the whole server would believe you!

I heard that AoT was going to have some sort of mod. If this is true, what's it's name?

Age of Time Reloaded.

Age of Time Reloaded.

Was not that great though. I got bored rather quickly, I'd rather play the latest version.

Was not that great though. I got bored rather quickly, I'd rather play the latest version.

What was wrong with it?

What was wrong with it?

It has nothing to do.
The quests give you information that is useless and cannot aid you through the quest itself.
There is no map so routing through towns becomes difficult.
The game itself is hardly playable.

You should make the game a lot more playable.

It has nothing to do.
The quests give you information that is useless and cannot aid you through the quest itself.
There is no map so routing through towns becomes difficult.
The game itself is hardly playable.

You should make the game a lot more playable.

How do you suggest?

How do you suggest?

Well I would like to actually play it but, since the server is down, I can't.

How do you suggest?

There is really nothing to work for.

I can tell you, the key to attracting players is fun, unique gameplay that gives users something to work for. So hours of constructive gameplay is critical, and not mindless gameplay that bores any person playing it to death, like how it is now.

Well I would like to actually play it but, since the server is down, I can't.

I took it down because no one used it.

I have kinda given up because of that reason. I was going to introduce a level system and classes and whatnot but no one seemed to care for that.

I have kinda given up because of that reason. I was going to introduce a level system and classes and whatnot but no one seemed to care for that.

Well I would, but I doubt one person would make a change. Eh, I guess you could advertise it or just forget all about it. :>

Nobody used it because it wasn't playable. Before any type of release to the public, a game needs to be playable to both keep and bring in players.

EFFYALTS IS MAIKING RETERN 2 AOT

Nobody used it because it wasn't playable. Before any type of release to the public, a game needs to be playable to both keep and bring in players.

It was playable and worked perfectly fine. There were numerous challenges and quests you could've done.