Author Topic: Blockland Conspiracy - Someone is against us  (Read 2836 times)

Big letters make you look smart!

This guy is obviously just some Robloxian trying to steal business.

I seriously have to agree on this.
we're a stuffty community, I must admit
we shoot down logic and disown those that are nice and comprehensible
we call every new member an alt without any proof
we use mature jokes

we're a stuffty community, I must admit
we shoot down logic and disown those that are nice and comprehensible
we call every new member an alt without any proof
we use mature jokes

We do not use mature jokes, you son of a bitch!

There is not one sentence on the website or forums that says that "Blockland is a Kids Game"

There is not one sentence on the website or forums that says that "Blockland is a Kids Game"

There isn't one sentence that says it isn't a kids game, by that logic.

Lets get onto the creator, I have had 4 ID's and all have been revoked. Lets get this straight : Revoked means taken away forever. That means the $20 you spent on this game, just got stolen. I am surprised the creator Eric Hartman aka Badspot has not be sued for all this crap he has been doing.
herp

most parents and supremacists like to assume that:
lego = toy
toys are for children
blockland = like lego in some forgeted up manner
blockland = lego
lego = toy
blockland = lego = toy
therefore;
blockland = toy/children's game

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/blocklandconspiracy.tk
Feel free to rate it bad guys. And put legit comments about whats wrong with this.

I seriously have to agree on this.

I also agree to that.

But anyways, as for the content in Blockland itself, it would be considered a kid friendly game.
However, online interaction cannot be rated, it seems.

Basically, if kids stay in single player servers, or play online through LAN or something with friends, then they should be fine.

I would actually agree to some of what's in the op's link. Bl is not rated, but just because of things like the community, what's on the paint can, and a couple other things, I wouldn't argue with it being rated M.

Can't rate blockland cause it's a online game and if you rated the single player it would have to be G or PG.

I would actually agree to some of what's in the op's link. Bl is not rated, but just because of things like the community, what's on the paint can, and a couple other things, I wouldn't argue with it being rated M.

I suppose it could, under circumstances. But online interactions are not rated.
I would say, all things considered, it should be rated T.

evidently this guy is also against blockland just for the sake of highlighting cons
he never said it was a good game in any way
plus, he's also some linear forgettard that believes that if it contains killing that it isn't for children
super mario brothers has killing
as does space invaders
pac man
etc
just because he wants to attempt to be subjective by saying he has "4 IDs" and has them all revoked means that he's broken rules and that's from his own accord; thus his own problem

/rant done