Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 62554 times)

Mr.Handy looks a little like one of those mini-trucks with a moped engine in them :)

DeLorean DMC-12
You know you want to model one. . .
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:55:29 PM by SailorMan »

DeLoreans are cool, too bad they weren't worth a crap.

Looks like I'll have a little more free-time from now on. I was thinking about sharing my workflow with people in the form of a tutorial with pictures. While some may think I'll be forcing my style on the others, but I think it would be a tremendous help for those who wish to get into making cars.

Barn are you going make 1969 Dodge Charger with turning steer wheel for Blockland?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:18:37 PM by master king deaddude »

When will the next car come out?

Whenever I click on the Cortez file on Mod Manager, it exits out of my Blockland. :/

Ford Model T.
You know you wannaaaaaaaaa

The RTB problems are not in my field of competence. You should report those to Ephi.

Seriously, I don't want to hear about any of your mod-manager problems as I can't do anything about it, so if you have any problems with the mod-manager, give Ephi a useful bug report.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:59:27 PM by Barnabas »

Whenever I click on the Cortez file on Mod Manager, it exits out of my Blockland. :/
I'm not the only one here who has this problem! :D