Author Topic: The creature build!  (Read 7549 times)

What you do is go to the creature build server. Then, make a creature of your choice! Then there will be a room full of creatures in no time!
This is all we have so far.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 02:37:47 PM by (KaosWolfs)Wolf »

you've turned a great animal theme build into crap.
I congratulate you as I frown.

When ever I post something, everyone turns it down. Whats with that?

I liked the animal idea, I think this skull idea is idiotic.

this won't last long. it's stupid and people will run out of ideas of making a skull. you can't get really creative with a skull.

this won't last long. it's stupid and people will run out of ideas of making a skull. you can't get really creative with a skull.

Ya know... the only reason we flame you is because you flame us and hate our topics you bitch.

Ya know... the only reason we flame you is because you flame us and hate our topics you bitch.

roflmao, justin just got owned.
http://www.justin.justgotowned.com

your right. sorry. im a bitch. im a  :panda:

dude you got some really low self esteem.

well sorry! i guess im just having a bad week! hmm?! did you ever think of that?! no! you didn't!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:05:31 PM by Justin1221 »

dude you got some really low self esteem.

Want to look that up in the dictionary and come up with another answer?

wolf, the only reasone people flame you is because your first impresion was the most stupidest post youve done on fourms, you should try acting profesionaly and this aint the place to relese your anger, thats where your "sibling" comes in the pic.