Dear .::Taboo::. and other Ao oni fans.

Author Topic: Dear .::Taboo::. and other Ao oni fans.  (Read 4236 times)

Bronies won't stop to make everything their own, they have a uncontrollable uncomfort about the things around them, and brony pride is spinning in their head like a headless chicken.

This happens.

is spinning in their head like a headless chicken.

This happens.
How can it spin in their head if they're headless?

Bronies won't stop to make everything their own, they have a uncontrollable uncomfort about the things around them, and brony pride is spinning in their head like a headless chicken.

This happens.
Feep isn't a brony.

Feep isn't a brony.
Feep didn't make this.
I was the one who originally discovered that picture, it was on google images when i was searching for stuff to do with Ao Oni for a minecraft skin.

Feep didn't make this.
I was the one who originally discovered that picture, it was on google images when i was searching for stuff to do with Ao Oni for a minecraft skin.
Oh man, fan art!
That really grinds my gears.

Oh man, fan art!
That really grinds my gears.
And as i said, bronies tend to try to convert anything into a "brony" version, regardless of what it's based on, I've seen a colonel gaddafi pony somewhere.

And as i said, bronies tend to try to convert anything into a "brony" version, regardless of what it's based on, I've seen a colonel gaddafi pony somewhere.

well at least theres no brony version of me

Its true, ponies of any thing you can think of. theres loving gears of war ponies, you know the game with a forgetton of CHAINSAW and GUNS

Popular fads tend to do that.

I'm trying to get Tony in here. :3

Popular fads tend to do that.

There is nothing popular about My Little Pony. It's just a bunch of furry hipsters.