Author Topic: Battle: Los Angeles  (Read 1149 times)

Story
On 12 August 2011, on 1:32 PM. An unknown enemy have invaded our Earth for it's resources. We don't know where they came from, but we're the last offensive force on the USA west coast. We cannot lose Los Angeles. Defensive lines has been put up in Down Town LA, and in the east side of LA.

Rules
Military: Take control of land, water and air. Don't let the enemy defeat Los Angeles, and bringing the war in the heart of the USA.
Aliens or Enemy: Defeat Los Angeles, and capture it.

The server
Host: Antares
IP: 84.25.155.1

Music
For more Battle: LA feeling you can instantly listen the "For Home, Country and Family" soundtrack of Battle: Los Angeles.

The plan
Image coming soon

Screens
Military base
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:57:05 AM by Antares »

Shouln't this be in gallery?

Looks interesting. Are you hosting yet?

Vionix and I were planning on something like this. Do you have a custom playertype for the aliens, like, they have more health at the cost of having less team members, or do you just have different weapons for them.

Vionix and I were planning on something like this. Do you have a custom playertype for the aliens, like, they have more health at the cost of having less team members, or do you just have different weapons for them.
I used for the Military team normal weapons. For the Aliens team some Halo2 weapons.

I'll definitely join if it's up right now.

I'll definitely join if it's up right now.
I will host now for about 30 minutes.

Port [gsf]San Fierro damnit.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:34:08 PM by Robo Dude »

Lol why did you give us your IP.. We don't neeeeed it

Sometimes servers don't show up on the list, so you can just join immediately with the IP.

I bet people are too lazy to find the server in the server list. You can connect immediately by joining my IP.

Should be in Gallery, but still pretty cool

Should be in Gallery, but still pretty cool

Yeah, what's with all these kind of topics being in General Discussion lately?

Yeah, what's with all these kind of topics being in General Discussion lately?
This doesn't really belong in Gallery. This is about my server.