Author Topic: How do I Save a Build from the Forums and then Load it in-game?  (Read 463 times)

I am trying to save a build I'm getting from the Forums.I beleive I'm saving it right,but when I save it and put it in my Folder,I'm not able to load t in-game.What am I doing wrong?

Problem:I save a build but I cant load it in-game.
How I am currently saving it:Blockland>Saves>Slate
Question:What am I doing wrong?

Any help will be appreciated and rewarded with a :cookie:.

Make SURE you save it in the right map, sometimes if you don't it will load, but no bricks will appear/bricks will appear out of sight. That's all i know of, sorry if this didn't help. C:

A cookie made of pixles. YUM

Make SURE you save it in the right map, sometimes if you don't it will load, but no bricks will appear/bricks will appear out of sight. That's all i know of, sorry if this didn't help. C:
you should know what you're talking about :D

so, you can save a file in any folder that's directly under saves (blockland/saves/name/file.bls), it just can't be a .zip or any other compressed file, you must have a .bls to be able to load it (the image is useful, but not 100% needed)
i have a folder inside maps that i created for DLed builds, which i find helpful
then when loading, click the map name at the top and change it to what you put it under, and load the file

When I save the Build it doesn't pop up in my Saves list.
you should know what you're talking about :D

so, you can save a file in any folder that's directly under saves (blockland/saves/name/file.bls), it just can't be a .zip or any other compressed file, you must have a .bls to be able to load it (the image is useful, but not 100% needed)
i have a folder inside maps that i created for DLed builds, which i find helpful
then when loading, click the map name at the top and change it to what you put it under, and load the file
I'll see if that helps.

Were do you download builds ?