Author Topic: List of build stealers that ive seen.  (Read 1476 times)

No pics. just names.

ninja 15-Stole crowns jail.

AngelGirl-Stole Zoey's family rp build.

Jake (Or otherwise i can't remember is full name.)-Ripping off and making a cheap re-build of my Fantasy rp.

I haven't seen much,but you can name build stealers youve seen.
No joking around,This topic is serious buisness.

/Discuss.

You can't just say names and expect people to believe you, bro

You can't just say names and expect people to believe you, bro
Well i know i never took a picture,but if you ever join ninja 15's server your recognize its crown's jail. also if you blast him in the face with a shotgun while he has a huge gun on his back,youll get banned.So i suggest joining looking at the build and leaving.

Well i know i never took a picture,but if you ever join ninja 15's server your recognize its crown's jail. also if you blast him in the face with a shotgun while he has a huge gun on his back,youll get banned.So i suggest joining looking at the build and leaving.

He banned you for freekilling lol

Well if you supply some proof for these it would be a great topic.

Ninja is guilty of stealing crown's jail. Though I think there was already a topic about that particular dumbass.

Jake (Or otherwise i can't remember is full name.)-Ripping off and making a cheap re-build of my Fantasy rp.

I'll try too get proof.
Whenever i'm un-banned from angel's server.

I don't believe you at all.  Sorry, why don't you TAKE pictures. 

But Ninja is real about stealing crown's jail.

Well if you supply some proof for these it would be a great topic.
Indeed.

Builds aren't copyrighted, you know. If the Blockland production team didn't want people stealing builds, he would have disabled build saving in multiplayer, except for the hosts.

Builds aren't copyrighted, you know. If the Blockland production team didn't want people stealing builds, he would have disabled build saving in multiplayer, except for the hosts.

So... it's scamming.