Poll

What grouping do you belong in?

Furries
15 (35.7%)
Normal Rellevant human beings.
27 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Is the blockland forum being invaded by furries?  (Read 13544 times)

Personally, I don't like how nearly 20% of the community are furries. It's actually really annoying. So, post what you think. Is it bad that there are furries? I know, people think that making furries is creative. I think of it as more gerneric and unoriginal. Think about it, first there was sonic the hedgehog. Then so many people adored an animal that looked and acted human. Then today, there are millions of people who piggyback off of that idea and create their own furries. No stuffposting please, if it isn't worth your time, just leave.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:43:08 PM by Pwnon »

Personally, I don't like how nearly 50% of the community are furries. It's actually really annoying. So, post what you think. Is it bad that there are furries? I know, people think that making furries is creative. I think of it as more gerneric and unoriginal. Think about it, first there was sonic the hedgehog. Then so many people adored an animal that looked and acted human. Then today, there are millions of people who piggyback off of that idea and create their own furries. No stuffposting please, if it isn't worth your time, just leave.

Where did you get those statistics from?

and
here
we
go
again

Where did you get those statistics from?
Think about it. How many users do you know are furries?

Personally, I don't like how nearly 50% of the community are furries. It's actually really annoying. So, post what you think. Is it bad that there are furries? I know, people think that making furries is creative. I think of it as more gerneric and unoriginal. Think about it, first there was sonic the hedgehog. Then so many people adored an animal that looked and acted human. Then today, there are millions of people who piggyback off of that idea and create their own furries. No stuffposting please, if it isn't worth your time, just leave.

You're forgetting us bronies.

OP is legit

1. Where do you come by 50%?
2. What is so wrong about it, that you just HAD to point it out? You just think it's unoriginal?
3. Why the forget do you care?

Star: -Link to this topic-
Star: And
Star: here
Star: we
Star: go.

Well said

More like 5-10 percent.

Star: NO.
Star: That's it.
Star hands Kingy an umbrella.
Star: Get ready.
Kingdaro gets a second umbrella and layers it over the first.
Kingdaro: One umbrella isn't going to be enough for this stuff.

...Think about it. How many users do you know are furries?

At least under 10% of the members...

I've been here for more than 5 years...

This topic is not needed and is stuff.

OP is legit

1. Where do you come by 50%?
2. What is so wrong about it, that you just HAD to point it out? You just think it's unoriginal?
I stand corrected with the 50% thing.

Furries aren't new, not at all. I don't see why you had to bring this up now.

I stand corrected with the 50% thing.

Then

Quote from: Me

Well they are unoriginal, everything starts with something. I care because it's annoying. They are overpopulating the internet. Blockland may not even contain 0.1% of all the furries on the internet. I'm not just talking about the forums. I'm talking about the whole loving internet. Too many of them. stuff gets old.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:46:24 PM by Pwnon »