40 (37.7%)
Yes.
24 (22.6%)
I don't care.
28 (26.4%)
No, I want it to go away.
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Author Topic: \/~\/ UI dumping area V2 \/~\/  (Read 23125 times)

Burnt Glass has green...
No one has the physical ability to post one.

I want the green menu that appears clearly at 0:38 in this video.

Hey, I just mocked it up right now in photoshop, but I want to test it first, I'll def have it to you by the end of the day :)

EDIT:
Just name the left corner "BlueHudLeftCorner.png" right corner "BlueHudRightCorner.png" and the windows "blockWindow.png" if they are already not named that

Note this also modifies it so that the HUD is green too, and I will make other colors too

HUD thing didnt work yet, I missed the middle lol

EDIT 2:
I have no idea where the middle bar is for the HUD, you'd think it'd be the file bar1.png but nope, thats not it, so until somebody else can find that middle bar data the HUD will always be blue, but I can change other things to different colors though
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 01:01:03 AM by CrazyGoodDude »

Here's your Burnt Glass, Sitrus. It's the exact same thing in that video, i'm positive.

Carrot Crosshair

I use it as a cursor.

Can someone please make an item thing where if an item is not selected, it looks like a normal white portal 2 panel and when it's selected it looks like there's a portal on the panel?

Can someone please make an item thing where if an item is not selected, it looks like a normal white portal 2 panel and when it's selected it looks like there's a portal on the panel?
Is it possible?
~edit~
with crosshairs :3
Just change the colors using Paint, i'm too lazy to save different versions with different colors. Yes hankyje, i edited that first one you posted. 8)
The first one looks kind of weird in game, like it's not symmetrical, but it is. The second one is the one i use.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:02:06 AM by Bahamut »

Is it possible?
~edit~
with crosshairs :3
Just change the colors using Paint, i'm too lazy to save different versions with different colors. Yes hankyje, i edited that first one you posted. 8)
The first one looks kind of weird in game, like it's not symmetrical, but it is. The second one is the one i use.

Those would be better if there was no black outline.

Went through the old topic and found the best ones from pages 1-20. I'll go through the rest

-Rename to lagIcon

There's my lag icon. :D

Those would be better if there was no black outline.
Lol, honestly I made it orange at first, before I even thought about posting them here, and it looked pretty bad. I liked how it looked, it just felt odd.

Bawmp.

Btw I'm having problems with the Burnt Glass edit. It doesn't work in v20.
Help?

Im Just Re-posting Someone's Fallout 3 Cursor.
I Use It :D  Its Awesome