1 (11.1%)
Logitech G35
5 (55.6%)
Steelseries 7H
1 (11.1%)
Other (7.1 Surround Sound, please.)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Birthday Headset  (Read 1081 times)

So, my birthday is coming up here. I've asked for a headset, and my parents are cool with that. The price isn't really a factor; I would really like 7.1 surround sound, as long as it's under 180$. The Razer Megalodons are looking smexy, Logitech's G35s are boss, and the Steelseries 7H is getting consideration. You guys got any input?

Turtle beach headsets are amazing. You can hear everything and they are so comfy

The price isn't really a factor... as long as it's under 180$.
wat

So, my birthday is coming up here. I've asked for a headset, and my parents are cool with that. The price isn't really a factor; I would really like 7.1 surround sound, as long as it's under 180$. The Razer Megalodons are looking smexy, Logitech's G35s are boss, and the Steelseries 7H is getting consideration. You guys got any input?
"My parents' hard-earned paycheck doesn't really matter, I just sit on my ass all day and let them do stuff for me."

"My parents' hard-earned paycheck doesn't really matter, I just sit on my ass all day and let them do stuff for me."
That was really uncalled for.

That was really uncalled for.

exactly what I was going to say

he didn't imply that by any means, and he was more or less saying "any price, it's okay, as long as it's under $180". That's just being an ass :P

exactly what I was going to say

he didn't imply that by any means, and he was more or less saying "any price, it's okay, as long as it's under $180". That's just being an ass :P
ME? AN ASS? hahaha (its true :( )

Stay on topic damn it.

Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ HS1 USB Gaming Headset
or
Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ HS1A Gaming Headset

Turtle beach headsets are amazing. You can hear everything and they are so comfy

Their X41s are cool, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ HS1 USB Gaming Headset
or
Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ HS1 Gaming Headset

I'll check them out. In addition, USB would be nice.

Sound is sound, unless you get one of those 5 dollar computer lab headphones.
If not, you should be fine.

Sound is sound, unless you get one of those 5 dollar computer lab headphones.
If not, you should be fine.
comfort is a factor
durability is a factor

7.1 surround sound on headsets with 2 speakers? I lol'd.

comfort is a factor
durability is a factor
Most headphones over 20 dollars are made to last for more than a month or so.  I bought headphones for 30 dollars, they assure privacy, comfort, and sound.  I've had them for 2 months now.

comfort is a factor
durability is a factor
Thank you.

7.1 surround sound on headsets with 2 speakers? I lol'd.
You sir, are handicapped. It's Dolby Digital Surround, DIGITAL. It's simulated, but still sounds climaxic.

Most headphones over 20 dollars are made to last for more than a month or so.  I bought headphones for 30 dollars, they assure privacy, comfort, and sound.  I've had them for 2 months now.

If your purpose is just to be a richard and disagree with every possible opinion, please, get the forget out.