Author Topic: Don't take this as i'm kinda noob...  (Read 1332 times)

Sorry, if this topic is disturbing you guys but should you plz tell me what it takes to lead a clan?

Create a list of inportant things in leading a clan to help me. I'm MAYBE creating a clan in future.

Before posting it make sure you have 3-6 members.
You need to have a good name. Something like GADFROD sucks because it is too long and weird
Try if you can to make your clan an acronym (When you get the first letters of each word in one name and it stay pronounceable, Eg, Cat (Can and tin))
Don't be like "OMG MY CLAN RAWKS AND URS SUCKS"
Don't focus it on death matches alone. Building is key to a clan.

Before posting it make sure you have 3-6 members.
You need to have a good name. Something like GADFROD sucks because it is too long and weird
Try if you can to make your clan an acronym (When you get the first letters of each word in one name and it stay pronounceable, Eg, Cat (Can and tin))
Don't be like "OMG MY CLAN RAWKS AND URS SUCKS"
Don't focus it on death matches alone. Building is key to a clan.
make sure you clan enforces good grammar and spelling, keep a server on at all times, and make sure that there is something fun on it

Make sure your members aren't cruel. If you know a member of your clan can be a idiot at times, don't put him in a position of power.

When Your Clan Gets Popular, Make A Website, Mines At wordpress.com MAKE SURE TO PUT A REPORT PAGE UP!! Some Players Are Suckups And Once You Leave, They Get REAL MEAN!

Make sure your members aren't cruel. If you know a member of your clan can be a idiot at times, don't put him in a position of power.
LMAO @ FRAGGER!

Make sure you use The Better Mod.