Author Topic: .mis  (Read 3450 times)

How do i open a project made in Torque Constructor in Mission Editor because i need a .mis file.

First, you'll want to put it in your map's folder, then start up blockland, go to the World Editor Creator tab, go to add-ons/Map_Whatever/interior.dif.

I Can't Get It To Show Up In There.

If you made something in Torque Constructor, load it in mission editor, then click "save as" in order to make a .mis with the interior.

I Can't Get It To Show Up In There.
Did you export it? If not, load it up and hit File>ExportasLegacy Dif. csx doesn't work in games.

If you made something in Torque Constructor, load it in mission editor, then click "save as" in order to make a .mis with the interior.
Thats the problem i understand mission editor but my file WON'T SHOW UP  :panda:

Thats the problem i understand mission editor but my file WON'T SHOW UP  :panda:
Go here:
C:\Blockland\base\data\shapes
Make a folder called "Interiors" and place your .dif and textures there. In mission editor you should be able to load them, then save the map as a .mis. Am I making sense to you?

Go here:
C:\Blockland\base\data\shapes
Make a folder called "Interiors" and place your .dif and textures there. In mission editor you should be able to load them, then save the map as a .mis. Am I making sense to you?

Yes. It shows up now but not the textures even though i put them in it.

Relight the scene by pressing Alt+L and the textures should show up.

Nah, he means not in the folder. Make sure that the textures are 256x256.