Author Topic: I'm glad i'm banned!  (Read 2463 times)

i was in the USSR sever. I said how much USSR sucks. so, they were all whining that they would tell nate to ban me. none of them were admins. so i thouhgt "well kiss my ass what are you gonna do about it" Nate came and i ran. then i relized, that server and clan sucks. so i came back and told them to ban me. i got banned for......... -1 mins? 0.o. anyway, i'm glad i'm banned. :P

http://ussr.justgotowned.com/ 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 06:07:16 PM by Blockk dude »

STOP SPAMMING!!! IF YOU WANNA SPAM THIS PUT IT IN OFF TOPIC NOOB!!!

but its not off topic. this is the clan section, so i rant about USSR here.  :cookieMonster:

Now, learn the following:-Grammar.
-The location of the shift keys.
-How2Spell.

Kthxdi.

This is flame topic, have fun in banville.

You're pathetic attempt at getting attention fails.
This thread fails.
Why am I posting here?

lol wow you suck

No, but really. Why do you hate USSR? Did Face destroy your build and you got pissed, or something?

who knows
when i first started playing rtb and i saw the ussr servers i was scared to go on them because of the name xD

This is just like the fight I had with USSR, but dumber..
Also we are all a big happy family now..except I still don't have the tag USSR after trying 5 times.  :panda:
But I shall keep on trying, someday I will make it...someday...

BlokkDude is just cranky because he got some sand in his vagina. He feels that he has to take out his anger on everytine else because he realised what a pathetic excuse for a human being he is.

ATLEAST ONE-HUNDRED AND FIFTY OR MORE TO SEE

TO BE POKEMON MASTER IS MY DESTINY

\/\/ () \/\/!!! This is WAY off topic, for Clan Discussion.

The Topic Starter must be new or just plain dumb to post here. If you want attention post in Off Topic! I really don't think anyone cares! You want a cookie baby?

BTW! I hope this topic gets, LOCKED, Or Deleted.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:13:05 PM by Mr. Cryptic »

I think Blockk has some issues with the normal real USSR. Not the clan :cookieMonster: