Author Topic: V-22 Osprey Build  (Read 5654 times)

Didn't know you'd complete this, I'd have done a better job on the roosterpit if I knew.
Decently done.

No offence, but, this sucks, like stuff.I'm only saying that because i'm a epic builder.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:33:11 PM by Badspot »

No offence, but, this sucks, like stuff.I'm only saying that because i'm a epic builder.
lol 

User was banned for this post
Enjoy your ban  :cookieMonster:

Seriously... Who gets angry over someone giving a small little rating. Really guys? You think people should be banned for constructive criticism? In reality, this would be like you punching a guy square in the jaw for saying "Hello".

Seriously... Who gets angry over someone giving a small little rating. Really guys? You think people should be banned for constructive criticism? In reality, this would be like you punching a guy square in the jaw for saying "Hello".

(Swat) bluntly insulted it.  I saw no criticism.

(Swat) bluntly insulted it.  I saw no criticism.
Bro is talking about the rating stuff.
And Swat is an alt at first glance, or mindless, or a troll. A mindless trolling alty.

Bro is talking about the rating stuff.
And Swat is an alt at first glance, or mindless, or a troll. A mindless trolling alty.

I saw him mention the bans and (Swat) was reported by the OP, thus getting banned.  My bad I guess.

More Pixs

I dont like the minecraft glass prints.

Then dont whine on the topic
don't post it unless you want constructive criticism. you can't post here and expect everybody to say it's the best thing they've ever seen, and if you're that afraid of being bashed on, just don't post it.