Author Topic: Apollo 18 (Film)  (Read 1233 times)

In reality however the moon mission was canceled and was never launched due to the overwhelming budget. Or was it?
In the film from what I made out was a secret moon landing concerning an unidentified suspicion of the government. They believed something was still left on the moon and sending another mission was a priority. The US Astronauts were told to set up the latest motion capturing video cameras around specific areas. That's just some foreshadowing for a vague idea.

Trailer of film

Soviet Space Ghosts 18  :cookieMonster:

Seems like a movie about zombies on the moon. :o

seems like an interesting film

Ghosts in the moon?

I have contrived a hypothesis regarding the supernatural events in the film. Since the moon doesn't have an atmosphere or anything for the matter, the ghosts can easily interact with astronauts.

Hope this will be rated pg13 so I can see it in theaters D:

because it looks really good

will watch, and I command everyone else to do so as well

Ghosts on the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Sorry just had to...

Never take your helmet off in space, no one really witnessed what happens. The closest example is instantaneous frostbite and decompression. It will probably resemble the incident when a sailor opened the hatch to a decompression chamber too early and the chick imploded in front of him.

Never take your helmet off in space, no one really witnessed what happens. The closest example is instantaneous frostbite and decompression. It will probably resemble the incident when a sailor opened the hatch to a decompression chamber too early and the chick imploded in front of him.
is that taken off from 1000 ways to die?

It was mentioned there.

Probably not :c
It is rated PG-13.

Also, I think it's aliens not ghosts.

"Somethings in my foot."
"Oh god, Its in my helmet!"

That mixed with people going crazy because of the deaths and a felling of hopelessness.