Author Topic: Trees  (Read 1822 times)

Hi My server is fine and all but I have a forrest without trees... now I am asking if somebody would come to my server and make me a tree (with ramps and stuffz) because I fail at making my own trees...

ANy help would be appreciated... I am in need of three differnt kinds of trees...doesn't matter what kind though

o_o
Do you... honestly have any sense of imagination?

Yeah but my trees suck...

Yeah but my trees suck...
How negative.
If your trees really do suck then improve them with your own imagination.

Trees are the hardest thing to build. It's a fact.

Trees are the hardest thing to build. It's a fact.
it's an opinion

trees aren't that hard to build in my opinion, making good buildings are probably the hardest things

I find trees really hard... honestly the all look the same when I build em...

Alla you can it. I have like 3 really good trees saved, depending on the theme. If all else fails, load one of the bedroom city saves (i cant remember which) and there are a few good trees around, besides the one brick trees.

Can I have the save???

Alla you can it. I have like 3 really good trees saved, depending on the theme. If all else fails, load one of the bedroom city saves (i cant remember which) and there are a few good trees around, besides the one brick trees.
The only save with a tree in it is Pagoda garden or whatever it is on slate, and it's made up of several hundred 2x2f round bricks.

The only save with a tree in it is Pagoda garden or whatever it is on slate, and it's made up of several hundred 2x2f round bricks.

Oh yeah, my bad. I have some good trees but they are similar to that...

What exactly sort of tree do you want? Pine? Flowering? Round? What?

Oh yeah, my bad. I have some good trees but they are similar to that...

What exactly sort of tree do you want? Pine? Flowering? Round? What?

I just need 3 differnt kinds of trees! and thanks