Author Topic: Grey warehouse  (Read 2748 times)

Built on Gravity Cat's server, not done yet.
I posted this for some criticism, tell me how I can make it better. You can rate.
This is my first (real build) gallery topic.

Well, it filled my expectations...

..It was grey after all.   Good job.

This is crap because, even though it is definitely grey, it is neither a house nor is it filled with wares.

3/10, good day sir

I would remove the default windows, I've never been a fan of them. Add a little bit of shape as well.

I like it though.

It's sooo small

Not what she said

Outside is meh but inside is good. Also give it some more color, It's too grey.

Give the outside some depth, some new windows and... I dunno what else. Inside just needs more, possibly some sort of hanging lights.

Small but neat

7/10, if you could keep the style and look while making it bigger it would be awesome.

I would say too small, but it looks like it might have some potential if you enlarge it.

5/10

Meh.  I dislike it due to that poor broken window.  You could use ramps to be more effective in having broken areas.

Yes, I agree. Maybe I'll build my own and post it?

Looks decent, considering its a gray warehouse.

This is crap because, even though it is definitely grey, it is neither a house nor is it filled with wares.

3/10, good day sir
I don't know where the heck you're coming from on this, but I think I'm coming from a relatively rational point of view. It is most definitely a warehouse, as a warehouse, while not being a house, but a functional work building, is full of wares, in small containers such as crates. I admit I would have liked it better if the crates were grey and the stairs were ramps and that little balcony was a little better arranged, but overall, for the size of the building and the idea, you did well. 8/10.