Author Topic: Grey warehouse  (Read 2722 times)

I don't know where the heck you're coming from on this, but I think I'm coming from a relatively rational point of view. It is most definitely a warehouse, as a warehouse, while not being a house, but a functional work building, is full of wares, in small containers such as crates. I admit I would have liked it better if the crates were grey and the stairs were ramps and that little balcony was a little better arranged, but overall, for the size of the building and the idea, you did well. 8/10.

There are only TWO wares in this building, the rest is no more than crates.
Also, as I already mentioned, it is not a house

Kids these days amirite.

As I already mentioned, it shouldn't be a house, and those two wares are pretty obviously contained within the rest of the crates. I still think you're being stupid.
Kids these days amirite.
Yes, you are right.

The interior looks pretty good, but the exterior is bland. i mean, the roof is just a baseplate and that walls are all completley even. I mean, how much more bland can you get? 4/10

Thank you for the comments, I realise that it is very bland, but when I started this I was thinking of just a spawn point for a deathmatch. I rushed threw much of it as you can see. The windows where originally tucked into the main building just a bit, but that interfered with the platform I was making.

The interior looks pretty good, but the exterior is bland. i mean, the roof is just a baseplate and that walls are all completley even. I mean, how much more bland can you get? 4/10

Wait, what did you mean?

As I already mentioned, it shouldn't be a house, and those two wares are pretty obviously contained within the rest of the crates. I still think you're being stupid.

You are the one failing to realize that a warehouse is supposed to be a house filled with wares.
This is neither, therefore this thread is false advertisement.

I will sue the creator for all of his melons!

You are the one failing to realize that a warehouse is supposed to be a house filled with wares.
This is neither, therefore this thread is false advertisement.

I will sue the creator for all of his melons!
Darn, I liked my melons :(

Darn, I liked my melons :(

The jig is up, your days of trickery are now at an end

it'd look better with a ramped roof and beams across it

As I already mentioned, it shouldn't be a house, and those two wares are pretty obviously contained within the rest of the crates. I still think you're being stupid.Yes, you are right.
AGREED.

I will give up. I will not lose any more of my IQ banging my head against the brick wall that is Tokthree.

Sadly right now I would give it a 3/10

Sadly right now I would give it a 3/10
I still don't understand all of the negative feedback.