Author Topic: Console Pets V 4.7  (Read 8927 times)

This add-on contains a few errors that I found easily by reading the script. This makes me believe that the add-on was barely tested, if at all.

The DogTick function contains typos in the dog variable name. If the dog is starving or dies of starvation, the message notifying you will have a blank space where the dog's name should be. Of course, the dog will never starve, as the DogTick function never runs.
It also contains an entirely pointless function, DogDoTickLoop, which is also never ran.
I noticed that JUST NOW, I will fix it. When I tested it, I typed DogTick in the console because I didn't want to wait for it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:49:12 PM by adam savage »

Looks decent. You're starting to seem less handicapped, good job.

There's a _MACOSX file in the zip, remove it. You should also give credit to the 2 others that helped you in the OP,

[quote
Quote from: description.txt
Title: Console Pets
Author: Adam Savage, Pacnet2011, Clinr121
Have pets in your very own console!

I DO NOT STEAL BUILDS!!!! Or add-ons for that matter!

Dude dude....YOU STOLE BADSPOTS BLOCK PARTY

This addon needs to be failed, and the author should be perma-banned.
Hey, I saved it once, but I've never used it for a server.

It looks like a boring add-on, if you want a pet get a real one,not a console pet on a lego game.
You could have at least made a GUI for it, but no it just feels like you playing on an old Commodore computer.

Dude... SO DID I, i did that cause SOMEONE might as well save all the epic builds before Ephi cleared them. I get permission from build owners before using their stuff.

I am sorry for that issues with it, but I got it working, now Mediafire is broken, Just use this Script:

Code: [Select]
// ============================================================
// Project : Console Pet
// Author : Adam Savage
// Description : Code for the Pet's Hunger
// ============================================================
if(!isObject(Dog)) return;

$Dog::Hunger = 10;

function DogTick()
{
$Dog::Hunger = $Dog::Hunger - 1;
echo("Console Pet Tick Initiated");

schedule((180000), false, "DogTick");

if($Dog::Hunger == 1)
{
Echo("Oh no! " @ $Pref::Client::Pets::Dogname @ " is Starving, you need to feed him before he dies!");
}
else
{
if($Dog::Hunger == 0)
{
Echo("Oh no! " @ $Pref::Client::Pets::Dogname @ " has died from starvation! He will be back the next time you get on Blockland.");
Dog.delete();
}
}
}
DogTick(); //Kickstart the loop

Also V6.4 is looking for a GUI maker!

this isn't even a 4.7
i'd say this is a version 1, it's only got threefour commands ._.

this isn't even a 4.7
i'd say this is a version 1, it's only got threefour commands ._.
The other versions were Syntax error fixing/Only Doggy(); & DogTrick(); with no Tick system.

EDIT: See? mediafire is not working: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:30:32 AM by adam savage »

The other versions were Syntax error fixing/Only Doggy(); & DogTrick(); with no Tick system.

Dear God you're an idiot.

Are you serious?

This addon is mostly pointless as well.  Just another pain in the ass for someone to suffer with alone.

Dear God you're an idiot.
Why? am I not allowed to post that link?