Author Topic: Saphire Legend - WALDO"S Server-  (Read 1431 times)

Mmk, as many of you may know, Saphire Legend is a idiot.

This has been posted before, quite a few times indeed.

-Here is what kinda "Inspired me." c:

Saphire *Was ticked off cause he didn't believe how great a admin i was, says WALDO.*
Apparently, he is a Badmin
to me, that all seems true.

-Heres the link to the EVIDENCE.
Sorry its a video lol c:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hqq3mhsfA

Post all your thoughts, and feelings, Please.

I second this drama. He is stupid, I have heard so much bad things about him.

Saphire *Was ticked off cause he didn't believe how great a admin i was, says WALDO.*
I never said that he was ticked off because of that, I said to you on IRC that he was ticked off that you didn't belive what he said he had. And you didn't belive him when he said that I will give him his SA back, and I did. Plus Saphire did not de-admin Arkal after that incident and holds no grudges on Arkal. He was just angry that people treated him that way.

Apparently, he is a Badmin
He has had past experences but what is wrong with giving him second chances? Saphire isn't that bad of a admin and if told what to do, he will do his best to do it.

He has had past experences but what is wrong with giving him second chances? Saphire isn't that bad of a admin and if told what to do, he will do his best to do it.
You're kidding, right?  He's an arrogant little prick who can't stand being at the short end of the stick, in ANY situation.  When someone's a blatant narcissist, you don't give them power.

It's about time you stop relying on your denial to provide the evidence for his proper administration, and rid of this starfish.

But i still hate him.
Meh tew.
Btw he is a badmin he came and trolled/griefed the server I had to ban then 1 day later he comes back and does again.
Does anyone have his BL_ID?
Ps. So I can ban...

Saphire got mad at me once because I beat him multiple times at my Throwmod server. :P

Mmk, as many of you may know, Saphire Legend is a idiot. - So, if many of us know, what's the point of this thread?

This has been posted before, quite a few times indeed. - Again, what's the point of this then?

-Here is what kinda "Inspired me." c:

Saphire *Was ticked off cause he didn't believe how great a admin i was, says WALDO.* - Way to be a self-centered forget.
Apparently, he is a Badmin - Give us some kind of proof in this thread rather than a video.
to me, that all seems true. - Opinions, opinions, opinions.

-Heres the link to the EVIDENCE.
Sorry its a video lol c: - Like it's a bad thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hqq3mhsfA

Post all your thoughts, and feelings, Please. - What do you mean, "Feelings"?

Saphire is loving handicapped and won't let go of the tiniest arguments. I know, I've had problems with him recently on DRPG.

Saphire is loving handicapped and won't let go of the tiniest arguments. I know, I've had problems with him recently on DRPG.
Yeah, because usually when someone calls him just a one little insult, he gets butthurt and starts an arguement, if I were you in those situtations, I would leave the server before you drama him because that will just make things worse, I don't hate him, just leave the server if he is that way, don't drama him about it, sure he has been stupid at times, but that is not enough to be drama'd.  There has been many people like him that have not been drama'd and have been hated so much.