Author Topic: I'm so desperate to move to the USA.  (Read 12590 times)

usually it's the other way around. strange.

sine you're a furcigarette i strongly recommend you to get out of europe and off to another country (like the US if you want to move there) it's not like you will be accepted there either but it's worth a shot!

happiness =/= power

Are you going to keep telling him to move to Canada?

Don't come here, it's the same way. But, if you are wealthy/middle class, you should move to Los Angeles, California. The weather is always nice, minus 3-20 days of rain a year, which isn't all that hard rain. There are earthquakes, but everything is built to code, so you're pretty much good. The largest downside is that it is smoggy here, traffic's horrible, and gas + housing costs a ton.

Answers to your questions:

What is a chav?
A chav is a British person with an accent that really drives everyone nuts, and all they ever talk about is love, drugs, fashion, etc.

Why not go to Canada instead?
I actually spent a month or two in Canada, but I was very young. I would like to see Canada again, even though I can't remember most of it.

usually it's the other way around. strange.

sine you're a furcigarette i strongly recommend you to get out of europe and off to another country (like the US if you want to move there) it's not like you will be accepted there either but it's worth a shot!

No one at my school actually knows about me being a fur. Most of them don't even know what a furry is.

Denounce your furriness and you can come an live with me in New Yawk

come to georgia, people who have english accents here get better service than people with the normal dialect. i actually go out to malls and speak with an english accent to trick shop owners into giving me better service.

Although I'm British, I actually have an American accent for some reason. Don't ask how. I'm guessing it's because my original father is Canadian or American.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:16:53 PM by Isaac Fox »

Long Island, New York.

They do a lot of stuff, the communities are generally close (As in, they know each other and stuff.) It also isn't too far from New York City.

Ohio, because Ohio is the loveiest state ever.

Denounce your furriness and you can come an live with me in New Yawk
just play it on the safe side, hide your pets

Move to somewhere else in the UK that doesn't have as many chavs?

Move to somewhere else in the UK that doesn't have as many chavs?

I do have to say that this would be the best option.

Moving overseas is not so easy.

Oregon, where badspot lives.