22 (16.3%)
b
45 (33.3%)
c
15 (11.1%)
d
53 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Author Topic: BuildBot Vote  (Read 3254 times)

We all know what buildbot is. it builds your saves.
My view on buildbot is that its a terrible add-on.
It is an add-on that bypasses admin only loading.
Nexus argued that it was no way like loading

Which do you think buildbot is:

a. A way to cheat admin only loading

b. A totally LEGIT way to "build"

c. A loving terrible add-on that should be removed for exploiting admin only privileges

d. All of the above accept b

e - None of the above.
I do not believe that it is a legit way of building, but it isn't a terrible add-on.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:02:25 PM by Nasoa »

e - None of the above.
I do not believe that it is a legit way of building, but it isn't a terrible add-on.
I agree with your E

Does it save everything as in events and weapons and such too? If so I agree, someone could load a save of say a million 1x1 music bricks with emitters and crash a server. and also its lazy work, unless you want to show something off don't use it to build.
And wouldn't it also like, break DM's, and even CityRPGs? Whereas you can load something in a DM and a whole house in a CityRPG without paying for anything?

e - None of the above.
this or d

Does it save everything as in events and weapons and such too? If so I agree, someone could load a save of say a million 1x1 music bricks with emitters and crash a server. and also its lazy work, unless you want to show something off don't use it to build.
And wouldn't it also like, break DM's, and even CityRPGs? Whereas you can load something in a DM and a whole house in a CityRPG without paying for anything?
No, it only builds. And it builds like a macro, so all building restrictions still apply to the person using it.

What it sounds like to me is that someone pissed you off with it thus resulting in this topic.

Buildbot is a good addon, but is in no way a legit way to build anything.
Its useful if not abused.

People who choose D either don't know how to use it, or was pissed off by someone using it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:15:53 PM by Mr.Noßody »