Half Life clan

Author Topic: Half Life clan  (Read 2254 times)

If you ever played Half Life or Half Life 2 and any episodes and you like the game put [ Half Life ]  for you clan tag.

Or any game in the Orange Box.

my favorite orange box game is left for dead i hope they make suquel!!!!

Okay.
Have you checked the other clan topics?
They have layouts, organization, and pictures not uploaded directly to the site.
1-Get a layout, it can be simple as adding colors and resizing fonts. You would need a members, about, info, news and event sections like the other clans.
2-Take the picture you want, upload it to Tinypic, then copy the image tag that says forums, or right click on the image, and select from the dropdown, "copy image URL", then go back to your post, click the image button above the cookie, and place the image URL between the tags.

my favorite orange box game is left for dead i hope they make suquel!!!!
I hope not. The game sucked. Anyone want to argue, come at me.

I hope not. The game sucked. Anyone want to argue, come at me.
Came.

HOLY CRAP THIS SUX

you DESERVE 100000 COOKIES

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

HOLY CRAP THIS SUX

you DESERVE 100000 COOKIES

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
You are the reason I kill human beings

Make a decent clan.........What do you do?
Tlak about Half Life and build Half Life...
Still.......

Quality clan here folks.

Seems legit.

See? I'm cool because I can make words big.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:19:00 AM by HellsSpot »

Quality clan here folks.

Seems legit.

See? I'm cool because I can make words big.
No words here were big