Author Topic: Blonde Jokes  (Read 994 times)

I loving love these. They are hilarious.

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

There was a blonde driving down the road listening to the radio. The announcer was telling blonde joke after blonde joke until the blonde was so mad that she turned her radio off. A mile down the road, she saw another blonde out in a corn field in a boat rowing. The blonde stopped her car jumped out and yelled, "It's blondes like you that give us all a bad name. If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"

You share!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:51:34 PM by Jacky »

A blonde woman is stupid and dies a horrible death

cue laughter.

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"
Best one yet

One time, a blonde person had an idea to pretend to be a girl on the internet. His name was Jacky.

Then, people proved that he wasn't a girl and everyone laughed.

Ha. Ha.

I lol'd at the blind man joke.
And not only because he was blind.

January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!

March - Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"

April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!

May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August - Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.

September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???

October - Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!

December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!

What a year!!

a tiny part of my hair is blonde
like a reeealy tiny part

2 blondes are on a roadtrip to Disneyland. They saw a sign that said "Disneyland Left" so they went home.

What do you call a dead blonde in a cupboard? Last years hide and seek winner.

One time, a blonde person had an idea to pretend to be a girl on the internet. His name was Jacky.

Then, people proved that he wasn't a girl and everyone laughed.

Ha. Ha.
i love how people still care about that

plus that makes no sense because im not blonde
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:57:51 PM by Jacky »

My mother is a blond. My sister was a blond. I have natural highlights plus I just "dyed" my hair blond. Two of my good, close friends are blond.

:(

People like blonde woman, I don't like blonde woman, Blonde woman are great and all unless they are behind the wheel.
+1 Respect if you get reference.

My mother is a blond. My sister was a blond. I have natural highlights plus I just "dyed" my hair blond. Two of my good, close friends are blond.

:(
Mage, we're talking about blondes. Get on topic 'yo!

You might be a blonde if you are a blonde.

Mage, we're talking about blondes. Get on topic 'yo!
I'm blonde, how should I know how to spell? :(

Ba da toosh.

It can be spelled either way, though. Just saying. I prefer it without the "e". :o